It's still not over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

It's still not over

Now we lost sully. Like someone already posted about k mart . Plus I read people would like to see pierce and green more . Now it does open a huge door for fab melo to play . Going to be a lot more interesting too see all the line ups we will use.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: It's still not over

It's been over for a while now.

I love the celtics and will watch any team they put out there, but for people to still act like this team could go deep in the playoffs is nuts.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The trade winds are picking up speed! Brace yourself Cs fans!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Haha your right. I am crazy, still think. A scratch that. I know they can still do it . Look at the ravens . That burning passion that kg and pp have. Ima stick with them til the end bro. Don't see any team in the east we can't beat. Just get into the playoffs will be good. Bulls will be gone round 1 and if we play the heat. They will be gone too Haha. Then 2nd round the nets no one afraid of the paper champs in the nets. East finals Boston and New York . Bring your honey nut Cheerios celtics going to the finals what! Ya I got a gift predicting the future... Don't tell anybody .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Hey Hollywood. I'm in l.a . You talk a lot online bro. Make a bad name for people in cali in general.  You need to stop lol. I know a lot of laker fans and they even make fun of you . We believe your A chomo. Or you just play wow which 1 is it ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

TOMMY HEINSOHN IS THAT YOU??????

I am guessing you were born this way? LOL!! At least the Cs have plenty of options moving forward! UNLIKE the Fakers, who mortgaged everything for a clown like center (who is leaving after this season), and a PG who is a few years away from collecting social security.

Hmm let's see no draft picks + a FA center who wants out + an aging PG with a bad back + a mental case who never met a shot he did not like + a PF who wants out + a coach who does not even know how to spell the word defense + a GM who is a legend in his own mind + an owner who spends more time running up bar tabs then attending to the affairs of his team = MANY TOUGH SEASONS FOR FAKER FANS!!!!!

Enjoy!! You most certainly deserve it!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to mike5says' comment:

Haha your right. I am crazy, still think. A scratch that. I know they can still do it . Look at the ravens . That burning passion that kg and pp have. Ima stick with them til the end bro. Don't see any team in the east we can't beat. Just get into the playoffs will be good. Bulls will be gone round 1 and if we play the heat. They will be gone too Haha. Then 2nd round the nets no one afraid of the paper champs in the nets. East finals Boston and New York . Bring your honey nut Cheerios celtics going to the finals what! Ya I got a gift predicting the future... Don't tell anybody .

I stick with them until the end too. I cheered on Thomas Hamiltion and Darren daye. I just know the talent around the league.

Why do you think the bulls will be gone round 1?  With Rose?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Has anyone been to Hollywood? Trust me not a great place haha

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Thanks snake for listening and want to know my reason. Noah beast . But everyone else is not scary. Yes rose will be back but not for a huge impact. Then you have the bucks who I hope they play. They seem like the 8th seed warriors from a few years ago. Jennings and Ellis will carry the bucks out of the 1st round . Irsa playing great . Then you have Saunders . Then beno of the bench. The bulls will not be ready

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

TOMMY HEINSOHN IS THAT YOU??????

I am guessing you were born this way? LOL!! At least the Cs have plenty of options moving forward! UNLIKE the Fakers, who mortgaged everything for a clown like center (who is leaving after this season), and a PG who is a few years away from collecting social security.

Hmm let's see no draft picks + a FA center who wants out + an aging PG with a bad back + a mental case who never met a shot he did not like + a PF who wants out + a coach who does not even know how to spell the word defense + a GM who is a legend in his own mind + an owner who spends more time running up bar tabs then attending to the affairs of his team = MANY TOUGH SEASONS FOR FAKER FANS!!!!!

Enjoy!! You most certainly deserve it!!! 

WRONG. Who's your super star for the future Rondo???? Howard is our and we will be under the cap after next season. Tim Leggler says we are in better shape for the future than the Celtics when asked in ESPN interview. Look it up buddy. How's your man crush Fat Melo doing?????

Howard isgoing to Dallas. ROTFLMAO Good luck with that 70 win season. I understand the Suns get a lottery pick out of you guys HAHAHAHAHAHAA

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I think I heard the same thing before the Howard trade. We are the best run organization, if Howard wants to leave I'm sure Mr. Magic wand will get something great in return. You do know he got Howard and Earl Clark who is opening a lot of eyes for Bynum who hasn't played a game.

You are best run Lottery organization mean ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Trust me, when I wave the white flag it's over..............................it's over!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

I think I heard the same thing before the Howard trade. We are the best run organization, if Howard wants to leave I'm sure Mr. Magic wand will get something great in return. You do know he got Howard and Earl Clark who is opening a lot of eyes for Bynum who hasn't played a game.

You are best run Lottery organization mean ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

No it's yours with one ring in 28 years and counting...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

at least we aren't still suck on 16 rings ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!  And 6 games below 500!!!!! 

ON behalf of suns fans everywhere thank you for this year and next years lottery picks!!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

This Lakers-Celtics argument is pathetic.

Lets get back to talking smack when one of the respective teams is any good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

We will see who has a better future my friend we'll see. We have a hall of fame owner and best GM in the business. Season's not over yet. Don't underestimate the magic wand.

I'm not worried at all. Howard wants to play for a winner. No way he stays with that over priced lottery team. We have young assets. Sadly you are going through your own drought and wil never catch the Celtics in titles. Now scurry away. We both know you won't have the guts to hang around here when your team goes 7 games below 500. rotflmao! 

25. This post has been removed.