It's still not over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: It's still not over

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

We will see who has a better future my friend we'll see. We have a hall of fame owner and best GM in the business. Season's not over yet. Don't underestimate the magic wand.

I'm not worried at all. Howard wants to play for a winner. No way he stays with that over priced lottery team. We have young assets. Sadly you are going through your own drought and wil never catch the Celtics in titles. Now scurry away. We both know you won't have the guts to hang around here when your team goes 7 games below 500. rotflmao! 

Howard is only 27 and surely knows we will be under the cap after next season. You know $$$$$ is not a problem with my collegue Dr. Buss. So Dallas is a winner right????? So is Atlanta?????

UNder the cap next season ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! RIIIIIIGHTT. You Are so over the cap you will be paying luxury tax on luxury tax. Howard is gone my friend. You will be in the lottery two years in a row. With no PICKS!!!! 

Rebuilding should be a snap! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

We will see who has a better future my friend we'll see. We have a hall of fame owner and best GM in the business. Season's not over yet. Don't underestimate the magic wand.

I'm not worried at all. Howard wants to play for a winner. No way he stays with that over priced lottery team. We have young assets. Sadly you are going through your own drought and wil never catch the Celtics in titles. Now scurry away. We both know you won't have the guts to hang around here when your team goes 7 games below 500. rotflmao! 

Howard is only 27 and surely knows we will be under the cap after next season. You know $$$$$ is not a problem with my collegue Dr. Buss. So Dallas is a winner right????? So is Atlanta?????

He doesn't want to play with KOBE!! According to reports, they hate each other!!

Hahahahaha!!!!! Thanks Mitchhhhh!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

no......it IS OVER now.

we actually HAD depth at guard and could take a hit there.

we are at least one Power player short to begin with and losing one the three we have that Doc plays is the end.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.