It's the Lack of Inside Scoring

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: It's the Lack of Inside Scoring

In Response to Re: It's the Lack of Inside Scoring:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's the Lack of Inside Scoring : How did Pierce cost us at the line when Pierce was not the one open in the corner for a 3-pointer on the last play of the game? If I remember correctly KG had the last shot of the game, right? The last time Pierce was at the FT line was when 2:34 was remaining on the clock. He successfully converted the FT from an and 1 play to cut the Bobcat lead to 2 points.  Again, back to the question. Tell us why you think not going to the FT line is better than making 5 out of 8?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

So you think pierce missing 3 free throws didn't cost us the game? Right!!

Kg didn't miss any!!  How could it be his fault?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Exactly....no one wants to take it to the hoop because they are worried about getting hurt...no one wants to dunk it cause they are worried about injuries....no one wants to go full throttle because they are worried about injuries/energy....remember...this is an OLD team...
    I believe they will ramp it up in the playoffs because they have no choice.....GOTTA BELIEVE (crossing my fingers and toes)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's the Lack of Inside Scoring : HAHAHA!!! kyceltic, it's either you're playing dumb or you're just dumb as an ox!  KG got 0 points from the FT line. Pierce got 5 points from the FT line. Really, kyceltic? Did Pierce miss any FTs in the last 2:34?  You really think it's normal for a 7-footer of a PF to not get to the FT line even once in a game? 

Who had the chance to hit 3 FREE throws, that would have won the game, pierce or KG?  I'll make it easy, don't answer with any other words, just say one of those two names!!Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's the Lack of Inside Scoring : I hate to say it, kyceltic, but you're just trying to pull a fast one!  HAHAHA!!!

So, does that mean that this case is closed, and we can move on to the next one? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Okay, lets try it like this. If pierce didn't miss any FREE throws, who wins the game!!! Here are your choices!  Celtics, or Bobcats!!  say only one!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Good to see you guys getting along.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

That's a surprise; I thought they were oversensitive women.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

When a team is tired and banged-up, the first thing you stop doing is driving to the basket. The big four have been carrying this team due to injuries, Doc's lack of patience and trying for the 1 seed.

Believe it or not if they had been running during this stretch they would of been less tired and hurt. Easy baskets off the break does less to your body then banging under the basket and taking it to the hole. The half court offense with out a true big in the middle ( O'neal not Perkins) makes it tough to play half court basketball. Garnett is not a banger and will never be a banger, his body is to long and thin for that. Krstic isn't an inside scorer either at least he hasn't been for most of his short career. Same can be said for Murphy.

This all comes down to Doc, he needs to adjust his system for the players he has on the team. That is what a good coach does... I'm not saying Doc isn't a good coach I'm just saying he needs to adjust also. Danny brought these guys in to spread the floor to open up the middle for Rondo, Paul and KG. But they're not spreading the floor or running.

The best answer maybe to forget about the 1 seed now and rest some players.  I mean really rest some players have them stay home so Doc can't play them. I rather gamble with a true rested team as a third seed, then a beat-up 1 seed any day.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's the Lack of Inside Scoring : There you go again, it's not nice to answer a question with a question.  You know, kyceltic, if you did your research you would have known that Krstic also went 3-6 from the FT line. Does this mean that if Krstic went 6-6 from the FT line the Celts would have won?

But since he didn't, it was up to pierce, and we all know what happened, if he had made those 3 FREE throws, we would be calling him hero, but nooooooooo, he missed 3 FREE throws and we lost by 2 points!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]DANCE MY PUPPET!!! HAHAHA!!!

You never had a chance in this one did you?  Practice on your Laker buddies and maybe you'll be better next time!!  Another win for KyCeltic!!  Priceless!!Laughing

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Now back to the question you ran away from yesterday, kyceltic. Do you really believe the Celtics are better off if KG goes 0-0 from the FT line because he wouldn't be missing any FTs?  Come on, kyceltic, man up and stand by your words.

I have to admit, you have come a long way in a little over a year, but you still have a long way to go before you can dance on your own. So chalk this up as another learning experience!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts