It's Wafer and Baby for Brandon Bass

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: It's Wafer and Baby for Brandon Bass

oh well, wafer sucks anyway

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

My lasting impression of Von is him driving for a layup (maybe it was a dunk), and he continues on to the baseline to preen in front of the fans because he thought he had scored......only to have the ball roll out.  Can't remember who it was against, but he looked like a total doofus....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to It's Wafer and Baby for Brandon Bass:
    [QUOTE]There’s a new addition to the sign-and-trade between the Orlando Magic and Boston Celtics. Not only will the Magic swap Brandon Bass for Glen Davis, they’ll also receive Von Wafer in the deal. Wafer was an unrestricted free agent, but Orlando had him added to the deal in exchange for their a traded- player exception.  Wafer will sign a three-year deal with the Magic.  Last year, the 26-year-old played 58 games with the Celtics. He received interest from a number of other teams before landing with Orlando.  HoopsWorld BOSTON CELTICS ,  ORLANDO MAGIC ,  FREE AGENCY ,  TRADE ,  BRANDON BASS ,  VON WAFER ,  GLEN DAVIS
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Cool!  So Danny is collecting trade exceptions.  I wonder what is next.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Re: It's Wafer and Baby for Brandon Bass:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It's Wafer and Baby for Brandon Bass : Cool!  So Danny is collecting trade exceptions.  I wonder what is next.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Is there some other deal possible?