J. Crawford

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

J. Crawford

Anyone heard anything about the ridiculous statement that Jordan has negative feelings about the Celts? Sounds like some troll or NBA enemy stirring up some lies to me! I like his attack mode but he needs to learn to share as well. I can't make up my mind as to if he is as good as Barbosa. Maybe with maturity...close call

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: J. Crawford

hey did anyone hear anything about the thing that was said?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

According to Bleacher report on CNN, Crawford claimed that KG's behavior was bizzare.

I find it hard to believe that someone trying to fit in would say such a thing. He would have to be bizzare.

It is likely a fabrication, after all, he would have to be like a large Laker's Center to say such things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to KG-LB-KM's comment:

According to Bleacher report on CNN, Crawford claimed that KG's behavior was bizzare.

I find it hard to believe that someone trying to fit in would say such a thing. He would have to be bizzare.

It is likely a fabrication, after all, he would have to be like a large Laker's Center to say such things.

It could have been said tounge in cheek

Nothing is as bad as the clueless cancerous things Dwight has said this year, what a bum

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

It could have been said tounge in cheek

Nothing is as bad as the clueless cancerous things Dwight has said this year, what a bum

It didn't look like tongue in cheek, More likely it was someone trying to sell ads.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well he was balling again tonight, lots of buckets in small mins is what you need from a bench guard. It was Dooling, Sasha, E'Twuan and Pietrus on the wings last year in the ECF and now it is Crawford, Williams, Terry and Green.... WOW.

I'll also take Avery and Lee over Rondo and Ray, he of the bad ankles with 37/35 shooting %'s unable to guard anybody. Avery is yet unproven though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I read the article.  Crawford said KG's before game routine was "bizarre" and you didn't want to go talk to him before the game.

He didn't say it in a bad way AT ALL!!!!!  It was more like a learning experience - like, gee I guess I'm not on the Wiz anymore.

He also said he LIKED being on the Celtics because he wasn't playing for the Wiz, and they stink.

Perhaps it was a message to KG to take him under his wing.

I love this pickup, and hope he stays with us.........double digits off the bench next season!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I am unable to paste the link - it's on Hoopshype, and if you find it, here is the quote I'm talking about:

"You don't talk to him, you know not to talk to him.  You've gotta see it.  It's amazing."

Said KG starts getting "in the zone" at breakfast!!

Sorry I can't paste it -

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I ove this pickup, and hope he stays with us.........double digits off the bench next season!!

Might be the 2nd coming of Rondo? A brewing big head? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Love the ways he plays. Very aggressive and all out, but mostly in control. Good pickup for sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The guy races up to the offensive end like a tornado. Late in a game he is a nightmare for the opposing teams tired legs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I am unable to paste the link - it's on Hoopshype, and if you find it, here is the quote I'm talking about:

"You don't talk to him, you know not to talk to him.  You've gotta see it.  It's amazing."

Sorry I can't paste it -

CNNs Bleacher Report takes the same information and colors it differently. They make it sound like KG is Bizzare.  It does sound like the Media trying to sell advertising. I doubt Crawford would mean it that way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Sorry I can't paste it -

CNNs Bleacher Report takes the same information and colors it differently. They make it sound like KG is Bizzare.  It does sound like the Media trying to sell advertising. I doubt Crawford would mean it that way.

I think I caught it on CNN or CSNNE and doubted that Jordan was disliking the Celtics. At first I thought Crawford was just a gunner but he has really shown me a lot of talent. I especially like the fact that he can come in early in the game allowing AB some major rest. Our guard players wreck havoc the whole game that way..and yes when he comes in against a tired opponent..that works too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

Sorry I can't paste it -

I think I caught it on CNN or CSNNE and doubted that Jordan was disliking the Celtics. At first I thought Crawford was just a gunner but he has really shown me a lot of talent. I especially like the fact that he can come in early in the game allowing AB some major rest. Our guard players wreck havoc the whole game that way..and yes when he comes in against a tired opponent..that works too.

So far, I like the kid too.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts