J. Green Said What? C'Mon Man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

J. Green Said What? C'Mon Man!

Hardwood Paroxysm: Jeff Green on looking back at OKC when they were young: "If we had the mindset we have now, it's a no-brainer, we'd win a championship." Twitter @HPbasketball

Rumors tags Boston CelticsOklahoma City ThunderJeff Green 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.GVhlhzgk.dpuf

What mindset - show-up to play every 10th game? C'Mon Man!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: J. Green Said What? C'Mon Man!

Isn't somone on the C's telling this guy he is under-performing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Somebody is telling Jeff Green he is doing exactly what the Celtics need him to do - there is a correlation between his performance and the Celtics record.  If Green believes his mindset TODAY would have been what's needed to win a championship when he was with OKC, he is seriously delusional.  Just what would make him say a ridiculous statement like that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I call Jeff Green "Mr. October."

Because he plays every game like it is preseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hardwood Paroxysm: Jeff Green on looking back at OKC when they were young: "If we had the mindset we have now, it's a no-brainer, we'd win a championship." Twitter @HPbasketball

Rumors tags Boston CelticsOklahoma City ThunderJeff Green 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.GVhlhzgk.dpuf

What mindset - show-up to play every 10th game? C'Mon Man!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Jeff, let me introduce you to Joseph Forte. If he comes into the Locker Room wearing a Kevin Durant Jersey, well.....................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bestsellers that never were: "Think your way to a championship" - by Jeff Green. With a special forward, "Coming off the bench blows, man!" by Gerald Wallace and the epilogue, "The month that I was good," by Jordan Crawford.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

JG shows up about every 10th game! Frustrating!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

No killer instinct - it is frustrating to watch! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I'm ready to move Jeff Green. He's not the guy to build around. Package him with Wallace and send them on their way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

C'Mon Man, you are harshing his mellow.  A dude can't be up for every game for the short money he's making. One out of four or five is about it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Somebody is telling Jeff Green he is doing exactly what the Celtics need him to do - there is a correlation between his performance and the Celtics record.  If Green believes his mindset TODAY would have been what's needed to win a championship when he was with OKC, he is seriously delusional.  Just what would make him say a ridiculous statement like that?

[/QUOTE]

I did not read the artice, but I think he may be alluting to the talent level they had with OKC but just were too young to realize what it takes to become a great team. Of course some would say that he still has'nt figured it out yet.  I think he is playing good ball, but his teamates are not playing at a consistant level yet. Sully, Green, and AB are the only one's playing at a high level. The others are still  too raw  and inconsistant as of yet. I do see some improvement in the team, but they may not be able to compete until the second half of the season. Rondo and another Big would certainly  help

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did not read the artice, but I think he may be alluting to the talent level they had with OKC but just were too young to realize what it takes to become a great team. Of course some would say that he still has'nt figured it out yet.  I think he is playing good ball, but his teamates are not playing at a consistant level yet. Sully, Green, and AB are the only one's playing at a high level. The others are still  too raw  and inconsistant as of yet. I do see some improvement in the team, but they may not be able to compete until the second half of the season. Rondo and another Big would certainly  help

[/QUOTE]

+1

Sections
Shortcuts