Jajuan at Small Forward???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Jajuan at Small Forward???

Just read this on ESPN Boston.....

After seeing some of his college highlights I was wondering myself if he could be developed as a SF, but I always thought he had good movement for a 4 and not so much for a 3.  First time reading that Doc is considering that he might not be a 4.  Or maybe he's just telling him to put on some pounds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Jajuan at Small Forward???

Interesting idea..........Derrick Williams is now a SF for MN.  And he was a PF in college.  Anything to make the team better.  I tell my players - do whatever you can to get minutes.....I think the same applies here!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

it sounds to me that Doc is just looking for excuses to not play the guy..the question was very well formulated and makes so much sense..but JJJ small forward?? he will get eaten by faster more athletic guys..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Every time I've seen JaJuan Johnson get into a game, I've been impressed. I'm not sure why he doesn't receive more minutes. I'll give the team the benefit of the doubt. There might be something we don't know about that happens in practice.