-----------------------------------------
    LMAO - pretty sure he/she already does.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: JaJuan Will Wear #12

In Response to Re: JaJuan Will Wear #12:
    Fraud34 will wear high heals .... Just saying
    Posted by Mployee8

When was the last time you contribute sth. substantial in this forum?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Gasthoerer - Did you not read his post about Fiercest34?  That was pretty substantial if you ask me. Laughing

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

Mployee8 Posts: 2063 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 6/27/2011 Fraud34 will wear high heals .... Just saying ----------------------------------------- LMAO - pretty sure he/she already does. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Posted by koberulz

These guys are a riot.  I love how they are constantly on a Celtics message board.  Goes to show what type of fans they are and they care more about what the Celtics and their fans are up to than they do about their own team.  They spend more time on a Celtics message board than a Lakers message board.  I guess it makes them feel better that they hang around fans of the number 1 franchise in basketball.  The fact that they come on here religiously though is a testament that they really respect our team and I appreciate that.  Thanks for the support fellas!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

We come here because it is fun ragging on the second best NBA franchise. Laughing

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Fiercest34 - Is that your only argument?  LOL

Hey, let's just put it into perspective. How many titles have you witnessed the Celtics win? Not your great grandfather, but you?

Laughing

HAHAHAHA!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Fiercest34, Do you see what you have done? You ran Mployee8 off the board. Even Celtic fans do not want to tolerate your complete ignorance anymore. Go study the game and learn more before you embarass any more Celtic fans to the point of them leaving. You are shameful and a disgrace, not for just being a Celtic fan, but because of being you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: JaJuan Will Wear #12 : Before you leave can you show us the link where it said Danny Ainge already looked at Ravern Johnson?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Can you get rid of Rico/koberulz now?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

We come here because it is fun ragging on the second best NBA franchise.
    Posted by koberulz

Count banners, deuce.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Fiercest34 - Is that your only argument?  LOL Hey, let's just put it into perspective. How many titles have you witnessed the Celtics win? Not your great grandfather, but you? HAHAHAHA!!!
    Posted by koberulz

kobe comes here because mom won`t let him go outside to play with the other kidz

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

For all your griping you have been awfully silent regarding this post of mine ... you respond to everything I post but the ones you have no answer for, right? Ready for this? Listen and comprehend very carefully ... I realize it's tough for a liar and fraud to admit to it but everyone else knows the truth. Here is a post by kyceltic responding to a prior post of yours in the "Calling You Out" thread. Re: I'm calling out P34 and OneOnOne!! posted at 2/24/2011 5:32 PM EST   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 " /> kyceltic Posts: 1904 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 6/24/2011 In Response to Re: I'm calling out P34 and OneOnOne!! : In Response to Re: I'm calling out P34 and OneOnOne!! : I thought you had me on ignore? Did you take a peek while no one was watching? HAHAHA!!! Posted by P34  I got bored!!  What do you think about the moves DA made? Now, go back to that thread and look at the posts made before kyceltics response. You can't find the original post cause all posts made under your P34 username were deleted when you were expelled. Only responses to your posts saved what was said by you and deleted. It just so happens that nobody reponded to your "I'll stop posting if....." comment and it disappeared along with all your other posts when the moderator deleted them and you. kyceltics is the best proof of what you said and the promise you made and plenty others have made comment on your promise on other threads and even during the course of our arguments. Rame even knows but he is one of your defenders and gave you a bye for your transgression .... He should give everyone a buy cause you are nothing more than a fraud and a liar. One has to wonder how many times you've pulled this game of hide the comment and if you didn't get yourself expelled purposely to lose the history of stupid comments you've made not only as P34 but your prior usernames as well ... pretty disceitful and deserving of expulsion even now and for any future user of the same IP address. If the heels or dress fits ... wear it Fraud34, Cinderella34, etal
    Posted by Mployee8

I don't know what the current fight is mployee... only that it seemed a pretty solid Celtic fan in Fierce got himself all worked up that you kept posting here b/c you went back on a bet. Yawn.

As far as I am concerned it was a bet anyone should have known wouldn't be upheld and we are all faceless website posters, not best friends meeting in person, so both of you move on. I feel Baby is barely better than Tolliver and an overrated playert, but ur bet was a dumb one.

I consider you a solid Celtic fan as well, but one more jaded and negative than Fierce, whose style I relate to better, which is why I "give him a buy" or whatever it was you said. As for Ky, his ignorance when it comes to Paul Pierce is simply shameful and has made me doubt his fanhood for years, although I appreciate the respect he gives Ray, having him in 'your corner' when it comes to pathetic internet arguments is probably more detriment than helpful.

The posters that say you ruin threads and are acting like teneage girls are correct tho and all of you need to shut up at this point

Sections
Shortcuts