Jamal Crawford or DeAndre Jordan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Jamal Crawford or DeAndre Jordan?

Who do you think would make a better Celtic?

Jamal Crawford
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKAx7hZ1Fw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y2HcLHRg6c&feature=related

DeAndre Jordan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnSE4-eqlg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Re: Jamal Crawford or DeAndre Jordan?

Both.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

i love how people think we can get DeAndre Jordan, no chance we have nothing to give up

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think we have NO chance of getting Jordan if we have a season.  Now, we MAY get him if there is no season.  Obvioulsly Howard is the first choice.  Crawford may play overseas, but we might then get Nick Young.  It will all be very interesting.  I hope, of course, there is a season, but it may be a blessing for the Celtics in the long run if it is cancelled!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Da surely has seen the MANY intelligent posts over the last 2 months explaining how it is 99% certain we CANNOT get Jordan

but thanks for another wasted thread about him....

I'm pretty sure SIZE is our major concern

with Ray, Paul, Moore and hopefully DWest all able to play SG and Paul/Green at SF... we need SIZE... not wasting our full MLE on a selfish scoring guard, who will want more than a 1 year deal. Even if he does come for 1 year he will want more than the minutes we can give him qnd Delonte, who I like better (if healthy) will likely then not return.

We have a BLACK HOLE in the middle

More thoughtless posting

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lets cut the talk about D Jordan. The clippers are going to re-sign this guy, I highly doubt we will get him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or DeAndre Jordan?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or DeAndre Jordan? : But if you have Crawford then Ray becomes a nice trade chip at the deadline if we are not championship bound ... given there is a shortened season. In which case JON along with K Brown and J Foster should provide what is needed in the frontcourt.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

The last time I saw you and Fierce argue was when you had David West going to the Celtics for the MLE. Now you're saying the MLE goes to Jamal Crawford so that the Celtics can trade Ray Allen at the trade deadline. You flip-flop like a Republican and a Democrat rolled into one, a Demolican. lol

Sections
Shortcuts