Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from uNpReTtiEr. Show uNpReTtiEr's posts

Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson?

Who would you rather have? to be honest I'm going with Smith. I just wanna hear your opinions.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson?

No, No and No!

They are all too one dimensional and don't play a lick of defense.

We need some perimeter defenders...Battier, Afflalo.

We need a C or PF that boards...David West or DeAndre Jordan

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uNpReTtiEr. Show uNpReTtiEr's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson?:
    Wait until 2012. By giving those veteran players a contract now the Celts will lose their salary cap flexibility for 2012.
    Posted by Fiercest34

But they'll be Unrestricte FA's after this season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from uNpReTtiEr. Show uNpReTtiEr's posts

No, No and No! They are all too one dimensional and don't play a lick of defense. We need some perimeter defenders...Battier, Afflalo. We need a C or PF that boards...David West or DeAndre Jordan
    Posted by BiasLewis

We need scoring off the bench, We can pretty much cross David West we can't afford him

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from uNpReTtiEr. Show uNpReTtiEr's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : David West is just tall as Jeff Green and is not known for rebounding.  DeAndre Jordan is a restricted free-agent that will ask for what Perk got from OKC, 8-9m per year. Battier is old and will not help solve the Celtics' rebounding problem. Afflalo is also a restricted free-agent. Not worth sacrificing the Celts' salary cap flexibility for 2012.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yeah battier will help on defense but won't also help in terms of youth. when it comes to rebounding Dalembert, Reggie Evans and Kris Humphries comes to mu mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : What I'm saying is the Celts do nothing this year. Wait until Dwight, CP3, D-Will, and Kevin Love are free-agents in 2012.  Jamal Crawford, JR Smith, and J-Rich are not players that can carry the Celts to the Finals.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Agree with you.  The only way the Celtics can change their roster this year is by trading some of their current players.  Not sure this will happen.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from uNpReTtiEr. Show uNpReTtiEr's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : What I'm saying is the Celts do nothing this year. Wait until Dwight, CP3, D-Will, and Kevin Love are free-agents in 2012.  Jamal Crawford, JR Smith, and J-Rich are not players that can carry the Celts to the Finals.
    Posted by Fiercest34

This is the last run for the Big3, it will shock me if they won't be aggressive acquiring talented players. Expect this to be another championship run.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : To speed up the rebuilding process the Celts can start by trading Pierce for Rudy Gay.
    Posted by Fiercest34

It might help the Celtics, but I don't think that Danny would ever trade Pierce.  He has spent his entire career with the Celtics and wants to retire with the Celtics.  Any of the other big 3 could possibly be traded, but not Pierce. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

ID take JR if I thought he could fit in with the team.. Guy has freakish offensive talent

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

ID take JR if I thought he could fit in with the team.. Guy has freakish offensive talent
    Posted by Karllost

Streak shooting egomaniac... yeah I can see the Cs signing up for that.  Let's all start thinking about what happens when KG is not around to keep people in line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from uNpReTtiEr. Show uNpReTtiEr's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : To speed up the rebuilding process the Celts can start by trading Pierce for Rudy Gay.
    Posted by Fiercest34

That trade will clearly benefit the Griz, they are young and have success in this playoffs without their star Rudy. Then you add them the veteran savvy Pierce. They be solid in west. no way i will do this. not gonna help Boston to be honest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Crawford clamored for an extension from the frugal Hawks but the club didn’t bite. He is the type of player who would interest the Celtics, and he would likely listen if it meant a chance at competing for a titleBoston Globe

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : David West is just tall as Jeff Green and is not known for rebounding.  DeAndre Jordan is a restricted free-agent that will ask for what Perk got from OKC, 8-9m per year. Battier is old and will not help solve the Celtics' rebounding problem. Afflalo is also a restricted free-agent. Not worth sacrificing the Celts' salary cap flexibility for 2012.
    Posted by Fiercest34

If we've already made the sign and trades and given up draft picks to solve our Center issue, i'd like nothing more than to add West or Landry for the mLE.

I bet they get more tho.

West is an inch taller than Green and avg'd 8 rebounds a game to Green's 5.

Green is an upgrade to Posey/Daniels and west or Landry would be an upgrade to Powe/Baby.

Jermaine is capable of bringing the type production PJ and sheed did.

That leaves Danny having to upgrade from Krstic at the starting center spot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The thing we should most be worried about is a hard cap. What will that number be?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If the CBA decides on a hard cap they will not be able to make it for next year... or else they will have to give the teams the ability to drop overpaid players w/ no finanacial concersn... like the rule they made like 6 years back that helped us dump Vin Baker.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Arron Afflalo is a great player, can shoot and tough has nails on defense. Another player under the radar is Trevor Ariza. This guy is athletic, great at anticipation, and doesn't shrink under pressure. I also like Gary Neal of the Spurs. It takes a creative GM to find decent players that add chemistry to a team. It's easy to disrupt chemistry.

The listed players are fine but require a strict disciplinarian to assure that they play team ball. That's JR's M.O. He's always been inconsistent and unwilling to play team ball. DeMarcus Cousins is a big that could be a player in the future with a good coach and environment. Get a diamond in the rough.

The players I like are unavailable. What the Bulls did is simply lifted 3 of their current players from the Utah Jazz. That was key besides acquiring their coach.

My Lakers need an effective guard and more consistent small forward. They should never have left Ariza go. Artest was AWOL all year and hurt the Lakers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : Streak shooting egomaniac... yeah I can see the Cs signing up for that.  Let's all start thinking about what happens when KG is not around to keep people in line.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

KG keeping people in line is so far fetched... do you really fall for this crap?

Like KG is gonna intimidate someone to do whats right..  That dont happen much in the NBA..these are grown men who are millionaires...  its not like it was 40 years ago when they made peanuts and had to tow the line or be out a job and no other way to support themselves..

Youre living in the past...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Jamal Crawford or JR Smith or Jason Richardson? : Then this would just be a replay of what happened after Bird, Parish, and McHale got old. Last year Ray Allen was the most tradable among the Big 3. But after what we saw in this year's playoffs only Pierce has some value right now. Think about it, later today the Grizz and OKC would be playing in a Game 7, what if Pierce was the veteran leader of that Grizz team?
    Posted by Fiercest34

This is not a repeat of Bird, McHale, and Parish because the contracts are expiring rather than them falling off due to injury.  KG's contract and Ray's contract expire at the end of next season along with JON's.  So, the C's will have something like $37M of cap space free up (and who knows what happens with the new labor agreement).  So, they will contend for a big name free agent and then they can resign one of these guys as an aging help player.  

Add to that, the C's in this last trade picked up a couple of good draft choices (particularly the Clippers #1, top 10 protected) AND they can trade Krstic.

Also, unlike the McHale, Bird, Parish era - we have some stars to build around - Rondo and Green being two of them.   The current ownership is completely different than the bums we had as owners and GMs in the 90's.  They actually WANT to win (witness trying to keep Doc who will help them attract top notch free agents).  

C's future is much brighter than the doomsday predictors think!

Sections
Shortcuts