James harden should be the target on trade deadline?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline?

Harden disappeared in the finals last year! Was it the Heat's defensive schemes? Was it a case of nerves? Who knows! I am not certain Harden is a maximum contract guy!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline?": [QUOTE]yeah, but he is only 22 y/o Harden can develop his skills because of well rounded experience and success namely Doc Rivers, Rondo, and KG Posted by The BIG TICKET[/QUOTE] Good point! BUT I really want to see how CL plays with the best PG in the league! He has never played along side a PG like RR.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : +1 like i've said Harden should be the target on the trade deadline, so we can see how CL plays with Rondo. but if Lee plays the same thing as bradley then we could trade him for an offensive SG like Harden. Harden can create his own shots, and  he can be a spot shooter as well Posted by The BIG TICKET[/QUOTE] I see your vision!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

They are going to have to trade him but the Celtics have been Pierce and Green and you want them to add a 3 SF. I can see the Celtics looking to swap Pierce for Harden but I really don't see the two teams as a fit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I don't think we could give him the QO, remember last year when LA got Hill and the Rockets hadn't gived him the QO, Hill was then an unrestricted free agent.

The only deal we could make for Harden that works as far as $ but is also close to fair value would be Lee, who would replace his shooting and fit in on a contender, and one of the rook's and/or future 1sts.

But then with no QO made we couldn't keep him when he is unrestricted, this isn't a Jordan Hill who would stay for cheap, we could only offer him like a 20% raise on 5 million.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline?:
    [QUOTE]They are going to have to trade him but the Celtics have been Pierce and Green and you want them to add a 3 SF. I can see the Celtics looking to swap Pierce for Harden but I really don't see the two teams as a fit.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Harden is 6'5" and more SG than SF, but I agree these 2 teams are not a fit for such a trade

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : L.A swap Fisher and pick for Hill in the mid of the LAST SEASON not LAST YEAR
    Posted by The BIG TICKET[/QUOTE]

right...

so what is the difference if we swap Lee and a pick for Harden?

we can't trade Lee until Dec 15th and Bass until Jan 15th.

I don't know for sure how the QO thing works so don't hold me to it, I just know LA wasn't able to offer it to Hill after the Rockets declined to

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : AGAIN! like ive said, HARDEN SHOULD BE THE TARGET ON TRADE DEADLINE! By the way, James Harden will be a RESTRICTED FREE AGENT next year his contract is similar to Hibbert and McGee not jordan hill if we get harden thru trade deadline, we can see now if he is worth max player contract or not. 

you only get to be a restricted free agent if your teampicks up the qualifying offer

So OKC def declined it? 7 million to see what other teams offer and have the chance to match? Seems like they would def pick that up, he's not OJ Mayo...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : Harden is way better to acquire than Mayo, Harden can slash, can defend, harden has a better height for SG and 22 y/o 

right which is why Memphis didn't pick up mayo's qualifying offer, which was in the same range of $ that Harden's will be

I have yet to see a link describing the Harden situation

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]mayo's qualifying offer is 4.2 mil, memphis did not take his QO because they want other players that the team needs after losing the playoffs no team is willing to have Mayo via S&T as well as no team bids for Mayo  Mayo decided to join dallas because he earns a starting spot along with his player option for next year

Mayo's qualifying offer for the '13 season was around the same 7 million that Harden's is for the '14 season... they were both like the 4th or 5th pick in back to back drafts.

I just want to see some proof that Harden has not been tendered the offer, I find it hard to believe the thunder wouldn't do that when they have talked about trying to keep him and Ibaka for a long time. I googled it and didn't find a thing.

Of course I am not disputing why Memphis let Mayo go, or saying Mayo is close to the player Harden is. I am saying it is guys like Mayo (and Hill and Beasley) who are set to make 7+ mil if they play for 1 year at the QO that teams don't tender, it is guys like Harden that are always tendered.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : oh yeah?! OKC will allow him to walk away?? Lee is a defender, can shoot 3's and drives to the hoop, he doesnt creates his own shot. Lee is good as a serviceable starting SG "PLUS RD PICKS" LACK OF KNOWLEDGE SON!! ANOTHER FAKER FAN!

OKC is a small market team that does not want to pay luxury tax. I would be very surprised if they sign Harden to a MAX deal which he will be offered by other teams including Phoenix. Have a great day!

Go Celtics!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : OKC is a small market team that does not want to pay luxury tax. I would be very surprised if they sign Harden to a MAX deal which he will be offered by other teams including Phoenix. Have a great day! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Interesting Green and I suspect your right....again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

Seriously, go buy yourself a cup of coffee and relax. Green is a hard core Celtics fan where as I balance the right side of the ledger and have been and always will be a fan of the Purple and Gold!

re.......lax!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

GO GREEN/BIG 4 your the same person..

Boston had cap issues under pitino which inhibited them from getting great players..

This is the first time when the CELTICS HAVE A COACH WHO CAN ATTRACT players like DOC...IF doc stunk like i know your going to say hes overrated...lol..WHY are the oylimpics wanting him to coach the dream team and not mike brown??...ahahhahahahhaha owned on that boy....AND danny has manovered the team to have money and make trades...

This year there at the threshold but can move pieces to get all stars like josh smith..who will play in boston cause his best friend and highschool team ate is heare..in rondo...NEXT year the celtics number is at the threshold at 73 million..PAUL PIERCE said he is going to opt out of his deal and be a FA..so 73 million -15 58 million...THEN boston can choose not to amesty dooling 1.1 million 57 million not bring back collins or wilcox...55million...the cap will be at 55 million...so BOSTON HAS 17 million to bring in talent....AND if kg retires thats another 11 million next year or the year after...

SO like your thoughts that kobe is always 19 and that nash at 40 is perfect and will never be injured...and that dwight is MUCH BETTER THAN BYNUM...will still be laughed at..along with the FRAUD GO GREEN IDEA YOU CAME UP WITH

GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN.
    BIG 4 AND GO GREEN ARE THE SAME PERSON
    TOMMY RULES ISNT A CELTICS FAN ALSO..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

big 4,

ARE YOU SAD I CALLED OUT YOUR LITTLE SCAM ON THE THREAD..
    DO YOU NEED A WAAAMBULANCE....

HOW wound up are you ..seriously..to create different accounts to talk trash...wow the video game trash talk generation has taught you well....

plus when your a fan you stick with the fan team through and through..ITS A FANTIC...you dont aknolage that another team is better or put down your teams tripmps to make another team look better...

GO GREEN/big 4 your the same person..

WE SEE WHAT YOUR DOING...no fan would rank time..come on...you telling me to relax is like calling the kettle well......you know......TROLL

Sections
Shortcuts