James harden should be the target on trade deadline?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline?

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline?:
    GO GREEN/BIG 4 your the same person.. Boston had cap issues under pitino which inhibited them from getting great players.. This is the first time when the CELTICS HAVE A COACH WHO CAN ATTRACT players like DOC...IF doc stunk like i know your going to say hes overrated...lol..WHY are the oylimpics wanting him to coach the dream team and not mike brown??...ahahhahahahhaha owned on that boy....AND danny has manovered the team to have money and make trades... This year there at the threshold but can move pieces to get all stars like josh smith..who will play in boston cause his best friend and highschool team ate is heare..in rondo...NEXT year the celtics number is at the threshold at 73 million..PAUL PIERCE said he is going to opt out of his deal and be a FA..so 73 million -15 58 million...THEN boston can choose not to amesty dooling 1.1 million 57 million not bring back collins or wilcox...55million...the cap will be at 55 million...so BOSTON HAS 17 million to bring in talent....AND if kg retires thats another 11 million next year or the year after... SO like your thoughts that kobe is always 19 and that nash at 40 is perfect and will never be injured...and that dwight is MUCH BETTER THAN BYNUM...will still be laughed at..along with the FRAUD GO GREEN IDEA YOU CAME UP WITH GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN. BIG 4 AND GO GREEN ARE THE SAME PERSON TOMMY RULES ISNT A CELTICS FAN ALSO..
    Posted by DoctorCO

Hello my friend. It is painfully obvious that Big 4 is a Laker fan and I am a Celtics fan and therefore we cannot be the same person. Although I find your opinion hilariously funny. Thanks for the laugh.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

Go green, the internet allows different alliases to be born under one person..its pretty funny that when you comment - about boston the big 4 agrees....hmm......................................................... I forgive you....for thinking internet trolling is funny.... By the way the voices in your head gave you laughs.. While real people are laughing at how much I OWN YOU..and that to quote my past posts..playing with you is like taking candy from a baby.... Keep it coming..lol... lets see your failed response in 3...2...1.............
    Posted by DoctorCO

You own me?  This is not Boston back in the Russell era, my friend. You own no-one and cannot as slavery does not exist anymore. You represent the exact type of person that Bill Russell despised when he was a member of a team that he did not even enjoy playing for.

Ugh!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : You own me?  This is not Boston back in the Russell era, my friend. You own no-one and cannot as slavery does not exist anymore. You represent the exact type of person that Bill Russell despised when he was a member of a team that he did not even enjoy playing for. Ugh!!
    Posted by GoGREEN!

Got a link?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : Got a link?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

google: "Bill Russell hates Boston", and you will find plenty. Quite disturbing and disgusting.

Ugh!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : google: "Bill Russell hates Boston", and you will find plenty. Quite disturbing and disgusting. Ugh!!
    Posted by GoGREEN!

Hated his team???????????  Got a link??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : Hated his team???????????  Got a link??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

He didn't hate his team, he hated the city, and the basketball fans in Boston, the "flea market of racism," as he once so famously called it. Apparently things haven't exactly changed, as evidenced by cretins that went all bigot team in their racist vitriol via Twitter upon Washington Capitals defenseman Joel Ward, a Black hockey player, after he eliminated Boston’s Bruins from the NHL playoffs with an overtime goal this hockey season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : Hated his team???????????  Got a link??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

"did not even enjoy playing for" is what I said. Please refrain from twisting my words. Thank you very much and you are dismissed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : You own me?  This is not Boston back in the Russell era, my friend. You own no-one and cannot as slavery does not exist anymore. You represent the exact type of person that Bill Russell despised when he was a member of a team that he did not even enjoy playing for. Ugh!!
    Posted by GoGREEN!

Got a link??  One that says he did not enjoy playing with his teammates??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : Got a link??  One that says he did not enjoy playing with his teammates??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Did I use the word teammates? There you go again twisting my words. Please do not make me place you on ignore. Thanks again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : He didn't hate his team, he hated the city, and the basketball fans in Boston, the "flea market of racism," as he once so famously called it. Apparently things haven't exactly changed, as evidenced by cretins that went all bigot team in their racist vitriol via Twitter upon Washington Capitals defenseman Joel Ward, a Black hockey player, after he eliminated Boston’s Bruins from the NHL playoffs with an overtime goal this hockey season.
    Posted by shonasty

thank you - so Green is wrong again!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : thank you - so Green is wrong again!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Getting caught up in a game of semantics is not really my thing. But if you want to be technical about it, I guess so. Although, I got his point, which was that Bill Russell was miserable in Boston. Which to me is superior than trying to be effective in an arguement using a game of semantics. I am still wondering if you actually have an opposing viewpoint.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to James harden should be the target on trade deadline?:
    looks like okc isnt goin to give him a qualifying offer. we could trade lee and dooling and rd picks.
    Posted by The BIG TICKET

I think they will eventually come to some agreement, and even if they don't, he'll go to PHO.....not realistic he'd come here!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

In Response to James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : I think they will eventually come to some agreement, and even if they don't, he'll go to PHO.....not realistic he'd come here!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Way to go bro!! You must have read my comment about Phoenix. Thanks for finally posting something non-disruptive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to James harden should be the target on trade deadline?:

In Response to Re: James harden should be the target on trade deadline? : Hello my friend. It is painfully obvious that Big 4 is a Laker fan and I am a Celtics fan and therefore we cannot be the same person. Although I find your opinion hilariously funny. Thanks for the laugh.
    Posted by GoGREEN!

Its painfully obvious you sir, are a fraud...

Amen, brother

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Go Green = fraud. We all know it, just quit trying to pretend otherwise. Celtics fans have way more pride than you, you're a sockpuppet - end of story.

" looks like okc isnt goin to give him a qualifying offer"

Got a link for that? 

Would be helpful if you have news like that to post a link to a real article

GoGreen, as per Bill Russell, and the statue being erected in his honor: 

" “A lot of people think that I had to put up with a lot of things. I never once felt like I was putting up with anything,” Russell said of his time in Boston. “I had the time of my life. Basically off the court I was always community driven. To get some things done community-wise was always a plus.” "

You can educate yourself more here: 

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/05/17/celtics-great-bill-russell-uneasy-over-statue/ 

You lose again, but then a sockpuppet is a loser by definition

Sections
Shortcuts