James Harden Traded

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: James Harden Traded

i would never give him that contract...that's insane.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Harden reportedly rejected the Thunder's offer of 52m for 4 years.

And we're complaining about Jeff Green's 36m for 4 years?

Ugh!

When Danny had extended Rondo, people had questioned the decision.  Then next year, with contract frenzy landing max contracts for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay, they were praising him.  Right now it is in vogue to criticize Jeff Green's contract.  I am looking forward to people labling Danny as astute for signing him next year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

OKC must be regretting the decision to give Jeff Green instead of James Harden to the Celts. 

Danny wanted Harden.

good...because i love jeff green....and to tell you the truth..i don't even think harden is that good..thats just me...did you see that team fold when they played the heat...it pissed me off.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well, I think I know now why we HAVE Jeff Green.............Perk wanted too much money, so DA dumped him, just like OKC did with Harden.  And Fierce is right, Ainge wanted Harden in that deal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

man..i look at our team..and i'm so pumped...i don't remember ever being this deep...i can't wait...going to be a good season.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

They must think that Lamb, Maynor, Martin and PJIII can carry the slack.  That is still a nice bench!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Yep, and the Lakers road to the Finals just got that much easier. Hope all is well.

:D

i don't know how you can say that...when you still haven't beat OKC...all is well here...that's for sure.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

They must think that Lamb, Maynor, Martin and PJIII can carry the slack.  That is still a nice bench!!

that is a nice bench..and martin can light it up....the guy can score.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Yep, and the Lakers road to the Finals just got that much easier. Hope all is well.

:D

i don't know how you can say that...when you still haven't beat OKC...all is well here...that's for sure.

The Lakers haven't played OKC this year as the season has yet to start. Good luck with Miami.

so how can you say lakers got it easier? you did not beat them yet...what a moron...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

So dumb!

The Lakers might now even have home court advantage in the 1st round!

Ugh!

this boogieflop guy..is dumb...maybe we should be nice to him? he might be in special ed?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

OKC must be regretting the decision to give Jeff Green instead of James Harden to the Celts. 

Danny wanted Harden.

good...because i love jeff green....and to tell you the truth..i don't even think harden is that good..thats just me...did you see that team fold when they played the heat...it pissed me off.

HARDEN was the one on OKC who folded in the finals.  and guess what?  he's only 22.  that happens.  magic folded in some crucial situations when he was 25 or older.  it happens.

however, harden has NOT just had major heart surgery following several years of meager performanance as a rebounder at your position, whether the position be 3 or 4......  kind of like comparing apples to donkey crap.

IS harden worth 52M?  right now, who knows.  far less of a dossier of NBA work to know.  he was strongly ascendant before the choke job in the finals.  6th man of the year material if i'm not mistaken.  green coming off of heart surgery at age 26/27 is a different deal than harden.  for green to be "worth" the money we signed him to he has got to rebound like he never did before and be at least as good as he was before in every other aspect in his game.  tall order for a guy coming off of heart surgery

Sections
Shortcuts