James Harden Traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: James Harden Traded

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Harden reportedly rejected the Thunder's offer of 52m for 4 years.

And we're complaining about Jeff Green's 36m for 4 years?

Ugh!

When Danny had extended Rondo, people had questioned the decision.  Then next year, with contract frenzy landing max contracts for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay, they were praising him.  Right now it is in vogue to criticize Jeff Green's contract.  I am looking forward to people labling Danny as astute for signing him next year.

Agreed!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agree with you, Fierce.  Harden got to the basket and that's something KMart can't do.  He's also not as good of a defender nor ball handler as Harden.    

But, the Thunder will be deep in talent and a few draft picks, as well.   

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I will say again that I think between Maynor, Lamb, Martin and PJIII they will more than make up for the Beard!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I will say again that I think between Maynor, Lamb, Martin and PJIII they will more than make up for the Beard!!

OKC, Celtics and Clippers are all neck and neck for deepest benches in the league, far and away above the rest of the teams

Nets not bad,  Watson, Brooks, Tetovic, Evans and Blatche, but I agree with your assessement......

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

What money lands you Lebron? If DH bails you are way over the cap. Good luck in fantasy land. BTW do you really think even if Lebron could sign he's play for that dope again?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It's too bad Harden had to leave OKC because of a contract issue.  OKC's competitiveness took a hit in the short term, but I guess they had to get something for Harden before he left in FA. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I taped PTI last night and just watched it....not sure if this has already been mentioned on this thread....according to the show the final offer was for $55.5M......the highest he could've gotten was about $60M....and they gave him one hour to decide.....evidently Harden wanted out and the team is glad he said no thanks...

if this is true, it is just another reason that I hate today's sports from a fan's point of view...free agents can just force their way out of town and form their own teams (see LeBron & Bosh in Miami, and Mello in NYC)...

Teams can just outbid other teams (see Lakers and Knicks.....much like the Yankees do in baseball) 

small market teams struggle.....athletes get more money.....to me, this atmosphere turns me off....I'm still a fan but I no longer care as much as I once did...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Maybe your team will win TWO games in the second round this year - that would be a huge improvement!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Maybe your team will win TWO games in the second round this year - that would be a huge improvement!!

If it ain't a championship, nothing is an improvement, kiddo. Laker fans unlike Celtics fans are used to winning on a consistent basis and therefore, we expect a lot out of our team. Celtic fans brag about losing in the Eastern conference finals. Clearly, there is no winning tradition that can be rememebered and embraced by Celtic fans. It is really sad, but hey, I guess only 1 title in a 26 year span will do that to a fanbase. Have a blessed day!

I remember it very well.  In fact, the "championship or bust" motto was invented by the Celitcs.  It was the LAKERS who started putting up all the "made the Finals and lost" banners in the Forum, while we only hung World Titles.  That has since changed, but, once again, a Red idea stolen by the lakers!!

Sections
Shortcuts