james worthy picks heat to defeat lakers in nba finals!according to l.a.times!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

james worthy picks heat to defeat lakers in nba finals!according to l.a.times!

heat are better than the lakers!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: james worthy picks heat to defeat lakers in nba finals!according to l.a.times!

so, your saying the lakers wont be winning nba championship anytime soon.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: james worthy picks heat to defeat lakers in nba finals!according to l.a.times!

In response to TommyRules' comment:

I'm not saying that.

I am saying that they have to prove it on the court. That is what Worthy was saying too.

They do have the best backcourt and frontcourt in the NBA, but they need to earn the title as best team.

Spoken like a true Celtics fan!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Durant - Ibaka - Perkins

James-Battier - Bosh

DWill  - Johnson  MAY be better in the long run!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

wait a minute,if the heat are better than the lakers how can the lakers win the championship if they cant beat the heat,it would be impossilbe for the lakers to win the championship if they play each other!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Oh, I see - YOU get to change the rules of basketball to fit your argument. 

Frontcourt is SF, PF and C.......................according to everyone except you.  My God, can't you just say it's your opinion??????

You go to such great lengths rather than saying you are wrong, or it's your opinion...........probably not too healthy!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Kobe versus Lebron coming this June!

Can't wait!!! I wonder who Miami is going to have guard Dwight.  :)

Wanna BET??

Oh, wait, look who I'm talking to!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Kobe versus Lebron coming this June!

Can't wait!!! I wonder who Miami is going to have guard Dwight.  :)

Wanna BET??

Oh, wait, look who I'm talking to!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

there is no way the lakers can beat the heat because the heat have the better team!from what the experts have been saying since the lakers cannot beat the heat the los angeles lakers cannot and simpy will not win the nba championship this year period!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Let me clarify for hedley:

The Lakers have the best pg/sg and pf/c combo's in the NBA.

Way to backtrack...........nice!!!!!

AH, the Heat have the best 2-3 combo in the NBA..............AND the best 3-4!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

LeBron is the best player in the league.

Bosh will play SOME C this year................but, yes, James and Bosh is the best 3-4 combo in the league

Thanks for clarifying your incorrect statement again - makes it very hard to dispute!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts