Jared Sullinger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Jared Sullinger

Cleared of all charges

Suspended one game by Danny Ainge.

Does that make sense to ANYONE?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Re: Jared Sullinger

Just another indicative of Tank Mode.  Sort of like the movie Brewster's Millions, we're going to be second-guessing a lot of decisions this year.  It's a win by losing thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

No knuckleheads.

Good for Ainge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

She ought to  be glad he didn't sit on her!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cleared of all charges

[/QUOTE]

Apparently it never really happened.

The average Joe wouldn't be in jail. He would be under the jail.

But for celebs..... it never really happens.

And just for good measure, DA gives Sully a slap to let the world know how seriously he took this matter.... even if it never really happened.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cleared of all charges

[/QUOTE]

And just for good measure, DA gives Sully a slap to let the world know how seriously he took this matter.... even if it never really happened.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Well my simple friend first of all men routinely get off on abuse charges against women, celebs or not. It is possbile that you are not in tune with this simple fact because of your obsession with Rondo.

Secondly it appears that the District Attorney feels that the state could not win the case, which is why it was dropped. Ainge apparently thinks that Sully did something wrong, which is why he punished Sully.

I am pleased I helped you muddle through this.

Also I wanted to give a shout out to my publicist Tomobo.  Where is that grumpy little guy as of late?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Haha. The one time Snakeoil tries to hiss an opinion... he is wrong.  The reason that the case was dismissed was because SHE dropped the charges.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cleared of all charges

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Well my simple friend first of all men routinely get off on abuse charges against women, celebs or not. It is possbile that you are not in tune with this simple fact because of your obsession with Rondo.

Secondly it appears that the District Attorney feels that the state could not win the case, which is why it was dropped. Ainge apparently thinks that Sully did something wrong, which is why he punished Sully.

Also I wanted to give a shout out to my publicist Tomobo.  Where is that grumpy little guy as of late?

[/QUOTE]

I've been lifting for the day we finally cross swords, my venerable kitten. Is that creepy enough for you? Kiss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cleared of all charges

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo got your tongue? Kiss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Haha. The one time Snakeoil tries to hiss an opinion... he is wrong.  The reason that the case was dismissed was because SHE dropped the charges.  

[/QUOTE]

So Sullinger should have been punished harder?  What point are you making?  Or are you just going after Snake?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think we know how that deal went.   He told her to leave, she threw a tantrum, he restrained her, she called the police in rage.  Charges dropped based on the facts.

Danny suspended because it was an arrest and any negative pub will be dealt with regardless of the circumstances.  The message is, don't put yourself in circumstances to get into trouble.  We'll call it the "baby rule."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lame move suspending Sully.. 

First off, charges were dropped so whats the basis..cause someone falsely accused him? Gimmie a break.

Second, if Ainge had knowledge of what really happened and Sully crossed the line, even tho cleared of the charges cause the woman wouldnt testify... then whats a 1 game suspension posta do??? A token wrist slap??

Either do nothing or lower the boom... Dannys trying to tell the media.."We care"..LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Cleared of all charges

Again no one knows what happened in that room save the two parties. Of course the woman changed her mind; there was quite the life style change if she pursued this to its fullest. She did let him know however that this behavior(womanizing/physical aggression will not be tolerated). In his own way so did DA.

Also since the NBA's uniform of choice mimics the apparel of wife beater's everywhere- DA has no choice. Laughing Sorry his decision affected your entertainment sensibilities for one night...

Sections
Shortcuts