JASON COLLINS > PERK?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: JASON COLLINS > PERK?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

cant believe what i'm hearing from kg and pp and doc.. guy was given a bame ball. set a tough pick on the very first play.. brought toughness, high iq and set the tone.. all that without the perk scowl and salary.. i think this will prove to be another doc/danny steal.. high upside, low salary. doc was waiting to play him with AB in the starting lineup but couldnt wait.. methinks that will be a heck of a starting lineup. no more 100 point freebies to other teams.. this team could run up 10 straight and get back into the elites..

We could have kept Perk for GReen money and still had Collins as a back up and this team would be very solid right now.  Instead we have half a big in Collins and a soft back up forward who had a -17 ratio last night when on the court.  DA really screwed this team up with that trade.  You go to the finals twice with a solid starting center and then you trade him for garbage b/c you don't want to pay him.  Then give that money to Green....ouch poor management.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

cant believe what i'm hearing from kg and pp and doc.. guy was given a bame ball. set a tough pick on the very first play.. brought toughness, high iq and set the tone.. all that without the perk scowl and salary.. i think this will prove to be another doc/danny steal.. high upside, low salary. doc was waiting to play him with AB in the starting lineup but couldnt wait.. methinks that will be a heck of a starting lineup. no more 100 point freebies to other teams.. this team could run up 10 straight and get back into the elites..

We could have kept Perk for GReen money and still had Collins as a back up and this team would be very solid right now.  Instead we have half a big in Collins and a soft back up forward who had a -17 ratio last night when on the court.  DA really screwed this team up with that trade.  You go to the finals twice with a solid starting center and then you trade him for garbage b/c you don't want to pay him.  Then give that money to Green....ouch poor management.

perk was gone at the end of the year...danny offered him the most $$ allowed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Collins has logged so much court time for the C's.... it's time to compare him to Perk and his multiple Celtic years as a starter.

Another ridiculous thread imo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Perk could rebound. Colins can't. He can defend, and set picks. 

Sections
Shortcuts