Jason Kidd torches Nets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Jason Kidd torches Nets

Just when he looked like a coaching prodigy; he reverts to his old ways. I knew it was too good to be true. I would think this is going to impact the Truth's return.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/28/report-nets-grant-bucks-permission-to-speak-with-jason-kidd/?cid=Yahoo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Jason Kidd torches Nets

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just when he looked like a coaching prodigy; he reverts to his old ways. I knew it was too good to be true. I would think this is going to impact the Truth's return.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/28/report-nets-grant-bucks-permission-to-speak-with-jason-kidd/?cid=Yahoo" rel="nofollow">http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/28/report-nets-grant-bucks-permission-to-speak-with-jason-kidd/?cid=Yahoo

[/QUOTE]

Be sure to read the comments at the bottom of the page. Hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

never forget that the best "coaching move" of the first 50 games of his first season as head coach was to dump a soda on the ground.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for putting this up; I had missed the report.

I wish the Celtics had taken the same approach with the ego that is Pitino. He set the franchise back years, when he was here and after he was gone. The damage he did, including to Red, was shameful. It sounds like Kidd wants to leave for Milwaukee and had a plan to achieve his goal. Having input is one thing, replacing a decent GM is another. There is more to more decisions than just evaluating how well or not someone plays.

What Pierce does may or may not be affected; depends upon the replacement.  I'd be very happy seeing him come back to Boston for a year and proudly retire as a Celtic (and have his number retired, as well).  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to painter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for putting this up; I had missed the report.

I wish the Celtics had taken the same approach with the ego that is Pitino. He set the franchise back years, when he was here and after he was gone. The damage he did, including to Red, was shameful. It sounds like Kidd wants to leave for Milwaukee and had a plan to achieve his goal. Having input is one thing, replacing a decent GM is another. There is more to more decisions than just evaluating how well or not someone plays.

What Pierce does may or may not be affected; depends upon the replacement.  I'd be very happy seeing him come back to Boston for a year and proudly retire as a Celtic (and have his number retired, as well).  

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lots of theories about Jason Kidds attempted power play to up his position with the Nets... As of now, it sounds like he made a huge blunder.. Any way you slice it, hes now coaching one of the worse teams in the NBA ...leaving a respectable team for the Bucks?? At least take a shot at the Wizards or another team on the rise.. good luck with that

Im a little shocked to be honest... didnt like him getting the Nets job cause he never coached before, he should be thankful the Nets owner gave him a shot.. instead he burned some bridges, at least helped get the Bucks coach fired and likely made himself some enemies around the league imo

Sections
Shortcuts