Jason Terry Celtics tattoo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

Jason Terry Celtics tattoo

I like Jason Terry and I think he will come around, that being said, i think  he is going to feel pretty dumb , if he gets traded in the next few weeks and only plays half seasomn here.  Again I hope he stays and gets hot soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Jason Terry Celtics tattoo

i think the "not working out" of 1) terry 2) bass 3) lee 4) darko 5) barbosa 6) GREEN are not isolated coincidences.  they are all clustered on one roster, under the 'tutelage" of once coach.  terry was not the best choice due to age- but there is NO WAY on this green earth that all of these guys are either unhappy or striking out wildly without some sort of COACHING PROBLEM.....

want terry to come around?  have doc stop coming around.  it's just that easy.  these are not super young newbies of players we have to fit in- any competent coach can do it.

the EXHAUSTION of everything that garnett and pierce have in the tank this early in the season is also another sign of rivers' incompetence.  you just do not do that with that much surrounding / supporting talent on a team such as what we have. 

part of the issue is danny's too- we have regularly not had a backup PG for rondo.  terry can "do it" sometimes, but it's not his natural position.  bradley is not a pure point either.  we let keyon drooling slip away this off season in favor of debris like jason collins....  the more things change, the more they remain the same w/ doc & danny

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Terry is washed up.

His jet is the Dreamliner.

is bass washed up at 26?  lee too?  darko done at 27?  barbosa all finished?

EVERYONE IS WASHED UP IN THIS CELTIC's "offense" they are running right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Terry is a disaster, he's sinking the team.  Instant deflation every time he comes into a game.  They have to ship him out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I was wrong about Terry. The Celtic tatoo from the second he got it reminded of a crappy movie in the 80 or 90s one of my kids loved about a dog called Bingo. It's about a feild goal kicker that signed by 3 teams in a year and painted car and house like the teams logo not the color the whole logo.Moral of this tory? When the 1st act of a new player reminds of a kids B movie from 80s or early 90s,it's always a bad omen.

Sections
Shortcuts