Jason Terry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RdmCeltic. Show RdmCeltic's posts

Jason Terry

Why this guy is getting playing time? He is a defensive liability and is not making any shots. I know he has a history but, let`s face it, he just didn`t fit well with this team. Bench him and give his minutes to Wilcox and Randolph. I know Doc is too stubborn and will never do that, just saying...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Jason Terry

Give jet the hook.  We need to see if Crawford can play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Brandon Bass is an AllStar center in Doc's mind.

What mind?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I agree.  During the season Terry claimed after each horrible shooting night, "Don't worry, I'll be there when the playoffs start".  Well the first playoff game came and his shooting still suxs.  Let Crawford or Williams display their better offensive and defensive skills.  The Jet is now a glider staying up only on his own wind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to FLACFAN's comment:

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I agree.  During the season Terry claimed after each horrible shooting night, "Don't worry, I'll be there when the playoffs start".  Well the first playoff game came and his shooting still suxs.  Let Crawford or Williams display their better offensive and defensive skills.  The Jet is now a glider staying up only on his own wind.

I also agree.  Terry hasn't been very good the entire season and if he isn't going to contribute in the playoffs someone else needs to be given more playing time.  The Celtics aren't going to win many games without contributions from their bench. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

They need to figure out some way of dumping Terrys contract this off season.The guy is dead weight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I agree with Terry being replaced by Crawford & Williams. He missed 2-3 open jumpers in the critical 4th qtr. Hate to bring it up but I doubt Ray Allen would have. Despite both teams shooting about 41% and being even in Rebs with 40, we made 19-19(100%) foul shots so can't complain here. However they made 9 threes to our 5.   But here's the real difference I feel, we only got 4 offensive rebs.  Kenyon Martin was the difference in this game and many Knicks admit he is an instrumental reason they ended up #1 in the Division. He scored 10 pts and was their leading rebounder with 9 and got 5 off rebs himself which was 1 more than our total. Hmmm???? Could we have picked him up & I 'd put up with all his tattoes wearing Green.  But why Doc did not play Randolph especially and then Wilcox is an enigma !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Terry missed shots that looked good out of his hands the same way he has all season.  It is a mystery.  I believe he is not allowed to create within this offense and can't get comfortable. That said he killed us yesterday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to celticsince1958's comment:

What mind?

the same "mind" that gives us 32 minutes of bass and 0 minutes of randolph.  KG cold as ice but could still dish to randolph who could do more than get 2 field goals up and get 20 rebs per 32 mins played, and possibly give some deterrant to melo going off for 35+

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jason Terry is a disaster - a really bad addition to the team. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

This guy was a terrible pickup.  Can't believe so many people on this forum thought he was going to be a great addition to the Celts...give me a break.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

delete*

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Terry/Lee/Crawford, a SG combo coming off the bench, played 51 minutes and scored a grand total of 4 points.

RayRay, a SG coming off the bench, played 29 minutes and scored 20 points.

Anyone care to do the higher math?

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Title18. Show Title18's posts

Coach Rivers - please listen

Starting        Bench

Randolph      Wilcox

Garnett         Bass

Green           Crawford

Pierce           Lee/Williams

Bradley         Terry

TRUST YOUR TEAM!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

What mind?

the same "mind" that gives us 32 minutes of bass and 0 minutes of randolph.  KG cold as ice but could still dish to randolph who could do more than get 2 field goals up and get 20 rebs per 32 mins played, and possibly give some deterrant to melo going off for 35+

You are going to put Randolf on Melo...really???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

What mind?

You are going to put Randolf on Melo...really???

What kind of options do the Celts have?  You can continue to play Bass and get no offense or.......You can play Randolph some to see if anything can develop.  I just don't see the risk of playing Randolph to see if you can mix things up a bit and "possibly" get a new energy out there that might help.  You don't have to run the experiment for 20 mins or anything.  You just need a solid 10 mins or so to see if it works or not. 

I understand Doc is gonna do what Doc thinks is right.  I just don't understand the "why" sometimes....thats all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I know crawford played some minutes and didn't shoot.  He'll have to change his mindset there.  But that's better than going zero for whatever that Jason Terry shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

it's 5 on 4 whe Terry is out there, has been all year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Terry and/or Crawford have to start making shots...that's why we got Terry...right???

I don't think we got him for defensive purposes or rebounding...

Doc needs to get him / both involved early..and he has to take easier shots rather than come in and shooting threes...that comes later..because if they don't, this thing is over before it even started...and we will join the lakes in the fishing trip...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Terry and/or Crawford have to start making shots...that's why we got Terry...right???

Doc needs to get him / both involved early..and he has to take easier shots rather than come in and shooting threes...that comes later..because if they don't, this thing is over before it even started...and we will join the lakes in the fishing trip...

Terry likes coming off the bench and that's what he's used to.  Its not the Coach who needs to get him involved early.  Its just Terry needing to hit shots which he hasn't done much of ALL SEASON LONG!   

Net net - this signing was a bust!  All talk, no shot!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Its not the coach that needs to get him involved.  Its the player who says he loves coming off the bench and has done that for years.   He just needs to hit shots.

Net net, this signing was a bust.   All Talk, No Shot!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird---Mercer---Allen. Show Bird---Mercer---Allen's posts

Why can't Terry do what Ray has done last night for the Heat? Why? So frustrating to see what has happened to our great team!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In response to Bird---Mercer---Allen's comment:

Why can't Terry do what Ray has done last night for the Heat? Why? So frustrating to see what has happened to our great team!!!

That's easy, Terry doesn't have an entire defense collapsing on the best player on the planet and leaving him wide open. 

Jet hasn't played well but can't compate to RA.

Sections
Shortcuts