Jazz Celtics Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Jazz Celtics Game

Gotta work him in.....he's hitting some, missing some.....and clearly not used to where to be on D.  Jeff will be fine, though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

KRistic hit a Bosh and just watched and admired Favors... come on dude

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rondos not shy tonight heh?  hit one that I can remember but I guess he doing what Doc told him....I just wish he would've got his 10 jump shots in earlier...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

All Ray All The Time tonight. He had the stroke and the energy. Rajon real solid also. Take the W and run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Thanks for another road win, Qdaddy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ray's 3 was out of this world

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Ray and Rondo thank you for the W!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

I wouldn't forget KG

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Worst game I have ever seen BBD have.  Horrible on offense  missing wide open shots and literally playing the worst defense imaginable.  I still like him a lot and expect him to bounce back, but his play was shockingly off tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

While Krystic is new, he has been abused for two games in a row on defense. Both the Clippers and the Jazz focused on Krystic.

Krytic made both Kaman and Jefferson look like MVP candidates.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think Jefferson torched everyone tonight. Just one of those games. Kaman also has the ability to have those type of games. I think he made alot of those shots with a hand in his face. Still not ready to call the big fellow a liability on D yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz Celtics Game:
    [QUOTE]Worst game I have ever seen BBD have.  Horrible on offense  missing wide open shots and literally playing the worst defense imaginable.  I still like him a lot and expect him to bounce back, but his play was shockingly off tonight.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

But thanks to Qdaddy Big Baby's bad night still ended up in a Celtics win!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]While Krystic is new, he has been abused for two games in a row on defense. Both the Clippers and the Jazz focused on Krystic. Krytic made both Kaman and Jefferson look like MVP candidates.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing the Celtics will not have to face Kaman or Al Jefferson ever again this season. 

HAHAHA!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'll take 3 out of 4 again on a west coast road trip. Ray was the man tonight.
        Gotta tip my hat to Big Al. What a game he had. I'm glad it was in a losing effort. K.G guarded him the last 7 minutes of the game and he really got into Big Al's head. Leave it to K.G to play head games and getting the win. I'd love to hear everything he says during a game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Agreed.  Interior D just looks totally different.  Teams were intimidated facing Kg and Perk.  Perk provided alot of resistance and didn't let guys get good post position. Nobody backed him down.  Kristic looks very week and doesn't have a motor.  He came out of the shoot like a house on fire in Saturdays game but the intensity we saw tonight is more of the norm for him. 

The only glimmer of hope is that Shaq is able to play 25 minutes a game in the playoffs.  He was just hammering guys in teh paint earlier in the year.  He made everyone pay and provided an intimidating presence.  If shaq can keep it together we will be dangerous and Tall.  

Other combo that will be nice is Moving Pierce to the 2 when Green comes in. That beefs up our size on the perimeter.  A nice contrast to having Nate a the 2 guard.  Paul's more than a foot taller.  I think the need to get green up to 30 minutes.  Along with West and DAvis we could have a short but excellent bench..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoraG1. Show NoraG1's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed.  Interior D just looks totally different.  Teams were intimidated facing Kg and Perk.  Perk provided alot of resistance and didn't let guys get good post position. Nobody backed him down.  Kristic looks very week and doesn't have a motor.  He came out of the shoot like a house on fire in Saturdays game but the intensity we saw tonight is more of the norm for him.  The only glimmer of hope is that Shaq is able to play 25 minutes a game in the playoffs.  He was just hammering guys in teh paint earlier in the year.  He made everyone pay and provided an intimidating presence.  If shaq can keep it together we will be dangerous and Tall.   Other combo that will be nice is Moving Pierce to the 2 when Green comes in. That beefs up our size on the perimeter.  A nice contrast to having Nate a the 2 guard.  Paul's more than a foot taller.  I think the need to get green up to 30 minutes.  Along with West and DAvis we could have a short but excellent bench..
    Posted by celticjay[/QUOTE]

It is not as if the C's had much choice. They have limited  number of players to throw at him. Do you want KG in foul trouble in the 1st half? I think it is as simple as that. Perk would not have played anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts