Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill!

1) That was probably the Lakers worst game of the season. If not the worst, it was the ugliest. 24 TO's (17 in 1st half).
    2) That was probably Kobe's worst game of his career.
    3) Great game again by Bynum. 33 and 11. 12 of 14 fga.
    4) Good games by Pau, Sessions and Barnes.
    5) Steve Blake started again.0 pts 2 assists. Sessions had 10 pts and 6 assists. Blake will be losing his starting job pretty soon.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Did Sessions get 13 and 10? 

is this what you took away from concord's laker troll discussion yesterday, red? this post is intended to antagonize markFromCt and draw his response. it's no coincidence the trolls are drawn to you -- it's by your own incorrigible design.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill! : Did Sessions get 13 and 10?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

13 and 10 as an average.
    You can't look at every game, look at the season.

"Average", kind of like what you strive for being.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

hey mark, you're the latest in red's endless string of dance partners. enjoy yourself.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Yesterday he was telling someone to ignore the "trolls".
    That's called being a hypocrite.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe 3-20 FGs. Thanks for jinxing Kobe, trolls! HA HA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

This has been my point for about 3 years............YOU start a thread, I respond, and BP has a problem with ME responding!!!
    Can someone explain that one to me - if I was the one who started the thread, I could understand - but I didn't!!

Good Grief!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Kobe had an awful shooting night. That's about it. Expect more of them the older he gets. Hopefully he'll start deferring a little more on nights like these.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe had an awful shooting night. That's about it. Expect more of them the older he gets. Hopefully he'll start deferring a little more on nights like these.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

This was not an age thing for Kobe.
    He had good looks, didn't force anything.
    Just missed. Kobe made no excuses for it after the game.

Kobe shouldn't stop shooting if he has good looks.
    There have been plenty of times when he shot poorly in the first half of a game then made 5 in a row or 6 out of 7 in the second half.

Last night he couldn't get anything to go down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I don't recall ever seeing Kobe have as many "off" nights as he has had this season. And that goes for the Smush/Kwame Kobe-doing-it-all-by-himself years. If not age, what do you chalk it up to?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Ramon Sessions in 42 minutes over 1st 2 games:

17 pts, 6 rebs, 11 assists.
    That's without even knowing the offense.

Wait until he plays 35+ min/game and knows the offense.
    NICE!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mitch.
    Thank you Jimmy.
    Thank you Dan Gilbert. (Please say hi to Luke for us).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Ramon Sessions in 42 minutes over 1st 2 games: 17 pts, 6 rebs, 11 assists. That's without even knowing the offense. Wait until he plays 35+ min/game and knows the offense. NICE!!!!!!!! Thank you Mitch. Thank you Jimmy. Thank you Dan Gilbert. (Please say hi to Luke for us).
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

How long does it take to know the offense?  Pass the ball the Kobe and then play defense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I don't recall ever seeing Kobe have as many "off" nights as he has had this season. And that goes for the Smush/Kwame Kobe-doing-it-all-by-himself years. If not age, what do you chalk it up to?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

At this moment Kobe is shooting his lowest fg percentage since 97-98.  You can average 28 a game but if youre still only making 43 percent of your shots youre not being that effective. 

He is still an incredible baller, but he is slipping just a bit.  Gasol is too.  Of course Bynum has all of a sudden turned into an animal this year so that offsets it a bit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill! : How long does it take to know the offense?  Pass the ball the Kobe and then play defense.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

That shows how much you know about basketball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill! : That shows how much you know about basketball.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I would venture to say I know more than you do.  The Laker offense isn't that difficult just as the Celtics isn't.  But witht Lakers its pretty much pass the ball to the ball hog and he will gun it from somewhere.  Or pass to Bynum and Gasol. That is by far the best option but some people want to keep gunning shooting a 3-20.  How many of those where in the 4th quarter?  More than likely he shot 7-8 times making one or two when Bynum was dominating.  Is that correct?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill! : At this moment Kobe is shooting his lowest fg percentage since 97-98.  You can average 28 a game but if youre still only making 43 percent of your shots youre not being that effective.  He is still an incredible baller, but he is slipping just a bit.  Gasol is too.  Of course Bynum has all of a sudden turned into an animal this year so that offsets it a bit.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Kobe hasn't been very efficient this year.
    I expect that will change with the addition of Sessions.
    Kobe received few easy scoring opportunities when Fisher started.

All of Gasol's numbers are the same as previous years except his ppg is down by 2 which is mainly from shooting more outside shots which is due to Gasol playing outside more with Bynum down low. If Bynum was out, Pau's numbers would be right where they always have been. I think Pau has played with as much energy this season as he ever has as a Laker.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz Punch Lakers in the Grill! : I would venture to say I know more than you do.  The Laker offense isn't that difficult just as the Celtics isn't.  But witht Lakers its pretty much pass the ball to the ball hog and he will gun it from somewhere.  Or pass to Bynum and Gasol. That is by far the best option but some people want to keep gunning shooting a 3-20.  How many of those where in the 4th quarter?  More than likely he shot 7-8 times making one or two when Bynum was dominating.  Is that correct?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Another Celtics fan that wants to give his opinion about a Lakers game when he didn't watch the game. UGH!!!

NBA, College and HS teams have these things called plays.
    You have to know the plays before you can participate in them.
    Pro basketball is all about player and ball movement.
    If you think they just throw it to one guy then he does his thing, you are wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Kobe hasn't been very efficient this year.
    I expect that will change with the addition of Sessions."

Where did this Laker Koolaid drinker come from? Did the Lakers close down their forums or something? Did someone tell him that you get a free Kobe fathead for your bedroom if you do 200 posts in a month here or something?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

As poorly as Kobe has shot at times, he is still shooting better then Boston's former All-Star weekend 3 point champ.

Sessions will be the catalyst to a long playoff run that will probably end in an NBA Championship.

Thanks Jimmy, Mitch, Dan Gilbert (and his son), Mark Cuban, Dr. Buss, Jeannie and her boyfriend and everybody else!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]"Kobe hasn't been very efficient this year. I expect that will change with the addition of Sessions." Where did this Laker Koolaid drinker come from? Did the Lakers close down their forums or something? Did someone tell him that you get a free Kobe fathead for your bedroom if you do 200 posts in a month here or something?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

He's all yours!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i saw the His Honor post, red. what'd you do, have second thoughts? 

i've been witnessing your same routine here since the pre-martini days of mancy. tell me what i said that is untrue or unfair. if you'll notice, i've stopped engaging laker fans since their team started stinging our team every year. i wouldn't have said anything here this morning if it weren't for concord's thread from yesterday. so you can see i don't really care about this issue. but some here do, and if they're interested in knowing what is and always has been the primary source of laker troll problems here at bdc, i feel compelled to tell them. why don't you just admit the truth: a large portion of your entertainment here at bdc is stirring up fans from all other teams, particularly the lakers, and then jousting back and forth with them until they tire of the routine. and further, anyone who doesn't care for this can go jump in the lake. why don't you just admit that, owenIII, and you won't hear a peep out of me.