Jazz vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Just read this:   Only 3 teams have won 12 or more games since the All Star break: Celtics, Jazz and Bulls San Antonio must be close, too, as they're playing great.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

woo!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

HOllins might not grab alot of rebounds but is probably the best boxing out for the C's. when he boxes out, he surely clears alot of space for others to grab the rebound...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Even with their deficiencies, this Celts team is very good. Too bad Ainge didn't get Kaman at the trade deadline. If we had Kaman this Celts team would have been elite. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Forget about Kaman..the guy already said that if he was to be waived, he would have chosen Miami..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Rondo makes Hollins look like an All Star!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo makes Hollins look like an All Star!
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]
    +1

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, Rondo, THAT was a stupid play.  Pick the ball up and run the offense and stop playing around!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Well, Rondo, THAT was a stupid play.  Pick the ball up and run the offense and stop playing around!

My thoughts exactly and I'm sure he will hear about right about now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Well, Rondo, THAT was a stupid play.  Pick the ball up and run the offense and stop playing around!

i knew eventually that was gunna happen to him..hes done it his entire career, was bound to happen. wish he picked it up a bit earlier so we could have put more points on the board.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : My thoughts exactly and I'm sure he will hear about right about now
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

yup. doc wasnt happy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Kaman will be a Pacer ... write it down  and stop dreaming of JON2 being a Celtic .... UGH!!! Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom posted at 3/7/2012 1:35 AM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3846 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/15/2012 In Response to  Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : Odom is really not high on my list, but after Kaman he's the next best thing. Posted by Fiercest34 Kaman will be a Pacer ... write it down and stop dreaming of JON2 being a Celtic .... UGH!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

that neither proves cabutan wrong nor does it prove you right so idk why you keep posting it..you annoy everyone on this board with that garbage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : yup. doc wasnt happy.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

A high school coach would not be happy. Love what he does but kid needs to grow up and play like a pro

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

great, if kaman's a pacer, so we get hibbert?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I like Jennings game more than Rondo...Jennings can penetrate and can also shoot the 3..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : yup. doc wasnt happy.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Hey Jamez, if Moore, Bradley, or JJJ had done that......... How many minutes would they see the rest of the month?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Wow, pretty negative stuff, how much are the Celts down by?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]I like Jennings game more than Rondo...Jennings can penetrate and can also shoot the 3..
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

he has a good game, but hes no Rondo.

as for penetrating the D, im not sure wat your talking about. how do you think Rondo gets our guys all those open looks? hes constantly penetrating.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Hey Jamez, if Moore, Bradley, or JJJ had done that......... How many minutes would they see the rest of the month?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Bradley might get away with it now, but the other two would be sitting the rest of the season. rookies cant do that. Doc was pissed but he wont bench Rondo for making one mistake when he makes so many good ones. for a rookie i guess its easier for him to be harsh. idk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, pretty negative stuff, how much are the Celts down by?
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

Constuctive criticism. Celts are winning!