Jazz vs. Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Hey Jamez, if Moore, Bradley, or JJJ had done that......... How many minutes would they see the rest of the month?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

and for the record, i dont like when rondo does it for that long..for a little its ok, but never that long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]I like Jennings game more than Rondo...Jennings can penetrate and can also shoot the 3..
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Ok but he plays no defense, doesnt rebound, not a great passer and definitely not a floor general type... he is a shoot first pg.... thats it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Bradley might get away with it now, but the other two would be sitting the rest of the season. rookies cant do that. Doc was pissed but he wont bench Rondo for making one mistake when he makes so many good ones. for a rookie i guess its easier for him to be harsh. idk.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

He can't bench Rondo.has no choice. Only Laker coaches can bench starters! hahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : he has a good game, but hes no Rondo. as for penetrating the D, im not sure wat your talking about. how do you think Rondo gets our guys all those open looks? hes constantly penetrating.

I think every player is different.. Jennings is younger, we gotta remember that. Also Jennings is and has been playing with role players, no stars around him.. He might not be better than Rondo but wait for Jennings to play better next year and so on..Jennings can stop and shoot..Rondo cant...so I mean, you can look at Jennings limitations but Rondo has many as well..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Ok but he plays no defense, doesnt rebound, not a great passer and definitely not a floor general type... he is a shoot first pg.... thats it.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Floor general, give it to Rondo.. A point guard that can win you a game with his scoring, give it to Jennings..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to "Re: Jazz vs. Celtics": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Constuctive criticism. Celts are winning! Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE] Got it. So who is playing good, making plays, getting stops (I did read that Hollins is boxing out).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I like Jennings game more than Rondo...Jennings can penetrate and can also shoot the 3..

But he can't pass as well nor play any D.  He's small and easily posted up late in games at critical points.  I like Rondo's game better, even with his shortcomings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

that's some nice ball right there

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Ok but he plays no defense, doesnt rebound, not a great passer and definitely not a floor general type... he is a shoot first pg.... thats it.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

some fans are becoming mesmerized by shooting point guards, so much so that they are failing to see what a PURE point guards duties are. and thats fine, its just dissapointing when they discount Rondo's abilities because he doesn't look to score 25+ a night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Jazz vs. Celtics": Got it. So who is playing good, making plays, getting stops (I did read that Hollins is boxing out).
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

They're all playing pretty well...couldn't get any shots to go in 1st qtr

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The Magic are amazing (in a negative way).  They are SO inconsistent that I think they're worse than the Celtics in their lack of consistency.  Tonight, the Knicks are beating them by 37 points at this point.   Like the times we beat them, they just don't show up many nights.  This is after beating Chicago, Indiana, and Miami consecutively a few weeks ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Floor general, give it to Rondo.. A point guard that can win you a game with his scoring, give it to Jennings..

give me a guy that can get his PLUS keep his teammates all involved the entire game over a guy that looks for his and his only the entire game, everyday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : some fans are becoming mesmerized by shooting point guards, so much so that they are failing to see what a PURE point guards duties are. and thats fine, its just dissapointing when they discount Rondo's abilities because he doesn't look to score 25+ a night.
    For the love of God...I am not discounting his abilities. I like Jennings game more and thats my opinion dude. Nothing wrong about that, is there? 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : give me a guy that can get his PLUS keep his teammates all involved the entire game over a guy that looks for his and his only the entire game, everyday.
    Good for you and your preference... I like Jennings game more..thats me, my opinion, my preference

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Jazz are really just packing the paint on D

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : For the love of God...I am not discounting his abilities. I like Jennings game more and thats my opinion dude. Nothing wrong about that, is there? 

no no no, i wasnt talking about you! haha..i was speaking generally..sorry, should have clarified.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

And wheneve they play each other, I root for Rondo cuz he is a Celtic..very simple man..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : no no no, i wasnt talking about you! haha..i was speaking generally..sorry, should have clarified.

No worries..i thought it was towards me

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

lets get a strong fourth quarter

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Let's get some refs?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

embarrassing sequence for the refs there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]embarrassing sequence for the refs there.

Typical Eddie F Rush led crew... Pitiful

Sections
Shortcuts