Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

Should have been a T on Jefferson there...Nice job Eddie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Garnet just took this team on his back for the night

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Typical Eddie F Rush led crew... Pitiful
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

I hope that the officiating will improve when Stern retires, which is supposed to be in 2014.  At least I believe that I heard he is retiring in 2014.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Jamez is the Bashar Assad of this board. So if you're not down with Rondo he's gonna kick your azz!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Does he also torture children?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : I hope that the officiating will improve when Stern retires, which is supposed to be in 2014.  At least I believe that I heard he is retiring in 2014.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Sp do I and 2012 would make me much happier

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

this is a good line up, Bass, Rondo, KG, Pierce, AB

Garnet's been flying around like a young man tonight

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

how was that a and one?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

That's what's known as a continuation of a continuation!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Why didn't ainge get rid of headcase rondo?

If the celts win this game it will be despite him playing, not because he IS playing. Even Tommy was yelling MOVE MOVE MOVE! when he would just stop everything looking at other players as usual.

What a waste!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

OK, that is 1-0 in this 7 game stint.  Good start.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Good win......Shabby officiating in the 4th qtr..... NBA needs to address this or they'll lose the fans they already haven't

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

well, Fierce is wrong YET AGAIN. predicted a loss, looks like we got another win. when will he be right again?? HAHAHA

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Garnet is the leader, Rondo is the General

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

celtics have the 3rd best record in the league since the ASB....that is very impressive considering they have been hindered by injuries all season and recently they have been hit hard by injuries.....anyways, nice win celts! i know some of you want this team to suck for a better draft pick, but i enjoy watching this team and believe in them

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Why didn't ainge get rid of headcase rondo? If the celts win this game it will be despite him playing, not because he IS playing. Even Tommy was yelling MOVE MOVE MOVE! when he would just stop everything looking at other players as usual. What a waste!
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

wow lol..he was talking abt Garnett..Rondo was motioning him to move to the other side.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : That's not true. We all know the officiating is bad but we still keep watching.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

WE still watch but I know 5 people that will NOT watch the NBA anymore due to Sterns officiating regime

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow thats a weird stat....celtics are 8-1 without ray allen this year

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I just got home & didn't watch the game on First Row Sports(I live in SF) but just saw the Box. I do not want to seem like an ingrate as I'm happy with the victory but an analysis of 2 factors tell why we were lucky to win. We shot 47% and they 38%. But they outrebounded us 49 to 38 which gave them 11 more second chances at a shot. We can't hope to shoot 45-50% every game. It'd be nice to get 10 more rebounds than our opponents and then we have some 20+ laughters sort of like when we had McHale, Parrish & Bird !!!

OK, beating a dead horse here as most C fans on most posts agree we need a strong rebounder going forward !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]wow thats a weird stat....celtics are 8-1 without ray allen this year
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Doc has to keep Bradley in the starting lineup. We are better without ray in the starting lineup, but we will become better STILL with Ray's scoring coming off the bench.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts