Jazz vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : 5 out of millions is insignificant. Just look at the TD Garden tonight, the Garden was packed!  I mean come on, the officiating won't stop the fans from watching NBA basketball.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I don't know millions of people........haha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : I got it wrong. But if the Celts go 1-6 then that still makes me 6-1. And you're a wuss, CASox and davidap made predictions. When you were asked to give your take on the Celts record in the next 7 games, you just disappeared, ran away from the question. Ugh! By the way, CASox said the Celts will go 2-5 and davidap said the Celts will go 4-3. Too bad you're a wuss.
    Posted by Fiercest34

thats ok. i dont make predictions anymore. i made a prediction once and that sunday my quarterback tore his acl. so yea, im good with the predictions.

have fun being wrong tho!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Utah has only won 7 of 8, they played 4 playoff teams and won 3 of them, they took the Hawks to 4 overtimes in Atlanta, the Cs beat the Hawks by 3 while scoring 79 points.....  In their 7 of 8 they beat the Lakers, OKC, Sac (who destroyed the Cs), and destroyed the Nuggets.... so of course on BDC that means that the Cs will obviously beat Utah easily........
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Dudder = a loud, boisterous, blowhard  routinely wrong about just about every subject upon which he opines......     who really should just shut up and stop embarrasing himself.

for DUDDER, if the Celtics win it will just be because the Jazz are tired, and the Celts blew another chance to lose enough games to secure the all important 13th draft pick.      please shut up Dudder  

WIll Dudder shut up tonight because:
         1) I asked him to?
         2) He is embarassed at his own anti-celtic pronouncements
         3) He doesn't know the Celts won tonight because he doesn't watch the games anyway?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

And Rajon Rondo wins the Tommy award!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Utah has only won 7 of 8, they played 4 playoff teams and won 3 of them, they took the Hawks to 4 overtimes in Atlanta, the Cs beat the Hawks by 3 while scoring 79 points.....  In their 7 of 8 they beat the Lakers, OKC, Sac (who destroyed the Cs), and destroyed the Nuggets.... so of course on BDC that means that the Cs will obviously beat Utah easily........ Posted by TheDUDDER     Dudder = a loud, boisterous, blowhard  routinely wrong about just about every subject upon which he opines......     who really should just shut up and stop embarrasing himself. for DUDDER, if the Celtics win it will just be because the Jazz are tired, and the Celts blew another chance to lose enough games to secure the all important 13th draft pick.      please shut up Dudder   WIll Dudder shut up tonight because:      1) I asked him to?      2) He is embarassed at his own anti-celtic pronouncements      3) He doesn't know the Celts won tonight because he doesn't watch the games anyway?
    Posted by videoburns

couldn`t have said it better. dudder is a miserable jerk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Utah has only won 7 of 8, they played 4 playoff teams and won 3 of them, they took the Hawks to 4 overtimes in Atlanta, the Cs beat the Hawks by 3 while scoring 79 points.....  In their 7 of 8 they beat the Lakers, OKC, Sac (who destroyed the Cs), and destroyed the Nuggets.... so of course on BDC that means that the Cs will obviously beat Utah easily........ Posted by TheDUDDER     Dudder = a loud, boisterous, blowhard  routinely wrong about just about every subject upon which he opines......     who really should just shut up and stop embarrasing himself. for DUDDER, if the Celtics win it will just be because the Jazz are tired, and the Celts blew another chance to lose enough games to secure the all important 13th draft pick.      please shut up Dudder   WIll Dudder shut up tonight because:      1) I asked him to?      2) He is embarassed at his own anti-celtic pronouncements      3) He doesn't know the Celts won tonight because he doesn't watch the games anyway?
    Posted by videoburns

in the past two years ive seen exactly one person who actually listens and cares wat Dudder has to say. seriously, hes better off on ignore..he offers nothing but negativity to the board.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : I'd rather be wrong and made it known that I took a stand than not being wrong and not being right at the same time. In other words I don't want to be a wuss like you.
    Posted by Fiercest34

took a stand? WAT? on what?? Fierce, you take this board way too seriously..wayyy too seriously. you act like espn treats this board as THE premiere analytical Celtics website..you need to give it a rest.

im here to offer my opinions on the game, not bet on how many wins my team is going to get. this board is not a competition to me, like it is you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Tell me, Jamez, if the Celts go 1-6 or 2-5 would that make you happy?
    Posted by Fiercest34

so..   0-6 is your prediction for the next six games?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : so..   0-6 is your prediction for the next six games?
    Posted by videoburns

that's Fierce's prediction. i havent made one, im just enjoying the C's wins.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : that's Fierce's prediction. i havent made one, im just enjoying the C's wins.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Me too...  celebrating tonights nice win, that is.   I was responding to fierce's post ...   and prediction ...  not your (reasonable) lack of one.   My question to Fierce stands...
    Tell me, Jamez, if the Celts go 1-6 or 2-5 would that make you happy?
    Posted by Fiercest34
    so..   0-6 is your prediction for the next six games?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : He can't bench Rondo.has no choice. Only Laker coaches can bench starters! hahaha
    Posted by upperco1

speaking of Bynum's benching, today he said he will continue to shoots 3's..
    lets hope so...ha.ha...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

n Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : I'd rather be wrong and made it known that I took a stand than not being wrong and not being right at the same time. In other words I don't want to be a wuss like you.
    Posted by Fiercest34

excuse me..who's on first??

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : What a hypocrite you are!  Not a competition to you? And yet you chose to have a bet with me. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

really. u kept pushing and annoying me to make the bet so i agreed. i didnt bring up any sort of bet. and getting you off this board for 5 months was too good to pass up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : You also said about 100 times that Bradley was not an NBA player.
    Posted by Kirk6

BOOM!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts