Jazz vs. Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

Fierce is on a bad roll.  I hope he is not a gambling man.

Fierce buddy, settle down.  Try to enjoy the rest of the season.  No need to predict doom and gloom.  If that happens we will deal with it.  In the mean time, I prefer to move forward with a hopeful approach.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Fierce is on a bad roll.  I hope he is not a gambling man. Fierce buddy, settle down.  Try to enjoy the rest of the season.  No need to predict doom and gloom.  If that happens we will deal with it.  In the mean time, I prefer to move forward with a hopeful approach.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

hahhaha..the more he is wrong the more he tries to predict things to get his shot credibility up, its all crashing down for Fierce..he needs a break. luckily it appears that he will be getting one in about a month.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : I hope he is and loses everything so he is forced to get a job and his mother kicks him out of the basement and he has to resort to Keystone once he has no internet.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

damn

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Come on, this is just fool's gold. Once the April schedule unfolds even you won't be able to enjoy the season. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That will be OK Fierce.  I am enjoying watching the big 3 for the last time (at-least that is what I feel).  Next year, the roster will be very different.  I feel sad with them when they lose.  I feel happy when they win.  They are on track with my early season expectations: make it to playoffs with a 2nd. round exit.

I appreciate your passion and energy.  I understand that it is championship or nothing.  However, there is no predictable formula to follow.  So I am waiting for Danny to hit a few in a row.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : That's the problem, it's going to be a 1st round exit. I don't think we can beat the Bulls or the Heat in the 1st round. Right now we're not even better than the Sixers. There's no fun in making it into the playoffs then end up getting swept by the Bulls or Heat.

Well, I don't see the Celts playing the Bulls or the Heat in the first round.  I see them playing in the 2nd round.  Now it may not happen that way.  Fine.  I am still enjoying what this bunch of old geezers is accomplishing.  If they get swept, so be it.  I know that the Celts stand at a transition point and it will take a little bit of time for them to contend again.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Yes, 0-6.

you are not a Celtics fan then ,,,  but just a Fiercest34 fan...   AKA narcissist...   you would rather see yourself proven right than see the Celts in a position to win the division and thereby advance closer to another finals....     

rootin for the Celts to lose...   for Pierce to lose,   for Garnett to lose, for Ray Allen to losse      and especially rootin for Rajon to loose...               that is just not being a Celtics fan...          I would like to see you meet up with Pierce and Garnett in the locker room and watch you explain your 0-6 prediction  to them!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : That's why I want the Celts to be in the lottery. Getting a lottery pick makes us better faster than ending up with a #17 or #18 pick.  The only way we're not going to see the Bulls or Heat in the 1st round is if we win the division. Right now that's very unlikely because of Philly's easier schedule and the up and coming Knicks. The Knicks might even get past Philly and win the division. It's not because the Celts are no good, it's because of the schedule. From April 1 to April 15 the Celts will play 10 games in 15 days. And the last 3 games of that 2-week span is back to back to back games. We only play 4 non-playoff teams from here on out, Minny, Toronto, New Jersey, and Charlotte. So it's not looking good for the Celts. And we're assuming that no other Celtic starter will get injured from here on out.

How long did it take Chicago to rise after they took the lottery route.  The Clips, Warriors, Kings, Nets, others have been perpetual lottery teams.  Nah!  I will enjoy the games while the winning is decent and then let Danny play his game.

Sections
Shortcuts