Jazz vs. Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

Holy crap.  I'd rather babysit 8 spoiled kids.  This is insufferable.  You people RUIN any possibility of a fun Celtics message board.  It's all about Fierece and people arguing with Fierce.  I move to ban them ALL, forever.

F'n ridiculous.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Chicago missed the playoffs in 2007 and ended up with the #1 pick in 2008. In 2009 they were already back in the playoffs. The only time we ended up winning a championship was when we got the #5 pick of the 2007 Draft. It turned out to be Ray Allen. KG didn't want to go to Boston at first. But when he learned that Ray Allen was already a Celtic, he changed his mind and agreed to come to Boston.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No.  They are now relevant for the first time since the MJ era.  Whatever they did in the middle is not much better than what the Celts will do this year.  They had one home run hit.  They got lucky to get the first pick and drafted an excellent player with it.  That is not necessarily a repeateable model.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : All the teams that won a championship in the last 12 years have top 5 or top 3 picks on their team. Shaq and Duncan are #1 picks. Wade and KG are #5 picks. Pau Gasol is a #3 pick. Tyson Chandler and Jason Kidd are #2 picks. I mean come on, there's a reason why those players were picked that high.

Fierce, some times you get ridiculous.  Chandler and Kidd did not win a championship on the teams that drafted them.  And then, they rode the back of Dirk who was not a top 5 pick.  Pau Gasol did not win the championship on the team that drafted him.  Shaq and KG did not win championships on the teams that drafted them.  So your seem to be stating that it is more important to acquire quality players than to draft them.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

After tonights game I painted the house, put in the docks, mowed the lawn, and groomed the dog AND you clowns are STILL squabbling over nothing that anyone can do anything about! Time for a beer...........LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : Why would I do that? I mean it's just my opinion. I could be wrong. It's just a simple case of the Celts are not good enough this year.  Just because I'm realistic it doesn't mean I'm not a Celtic fan. I mean Celtic fans are supposed to say the Celts are going to go 82-0 every year? That's being delusional.

Rooting for KG and Peirce and Allen to win every game they play is NOT delusional.... its being a Celtics fan...    Expecting them to win every game would be delusional......   No one here does that....    Lots of folks here root for them to win every game.....        

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]videoburns Let's face it, Miami, San Antonio, Chicago, Indiana, and Philly, clearly all these teams are better teams than the Celtics.  The Minny game is a road game, that's why I think the Celts will lose that game also. 

We will beat minny...one game at a time

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]videoburns Let's face it, Miami, San Antonio, Chicago, Indiana, and Philly, clearly all these teams are better teams than the Celtics.  The Minny game is a road game, that's why I think the Celts will lose that game also. 
    OOHH fiercest I think all the teams u mentioned above arn't better than the celts,.just watch and learn,.1 game at a time,.play evry possesion,24 sec shot lock,and stop predicting your way off dude.enough said just watch and shut the f up!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]prakash OKC already proved that building through the draft works. Durant #2 pick in 2007. Ibaka and Westbrook in 2008. And Harden in 2009.  From bottom dweller in 2007-08 to #1 team in the west in 2011-12. Building through the draft works!

Yes, but for one OKC there are the Bulls, Clippers, Warriors, Nets, Wizards, Pistons and Kings.  The point is, it is a crap shoot too.  In my book the odds don't justify not enjoying whatever is left of this Celtics team.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : It didn't take me 5 hours to figure out that we had 25m to spend. I had that article archived. My reply to your post was on 12:55 AM. So please, don't make stuff up you serial liar you! Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year posted at 3/27/2012 12:55 AM EDT Fiercest34 Posts: 9871 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 3/29/2012 In Response to  Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : That's the whole intention of the cap hold ... to prevent teams from signing others before their own. So now who's CLUELESS34? Posted by Mployee8 Use your common sense. You're totally clueless. Ugh! You're the only one who said the Celts had 30m on that thread. $30M available plus picks and castoffs for trades, MLE and Bird signings once over the cap ...   KG, Ray, Bass, Green (Bird Rights) & Dragic (MLE) could all be signed once over the cap.   That means almost $30M is available for Mayo, Beasley, Hump, and Hawes, not to mention the use of picks, S&T as well. Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year posted at 3/26/2012 6:16 PM EDT Mployee8 Posts: 3943 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/29/2012 Hawes @ $7.5M Hump @ $7.5M KG @ $5M Bass @ $5M Green @ $4.5M Ray @ $4.5M Beasley @ $8M Dragic @ $3.5M Mayo @ $7.5M $30M available plus picks and castoffs for trades, MLE and Bird signings once over the cap ...  KG, Ray, Bass, Green (Bird Rights) & Dragic (MLE) could all be signed once over the cap.  That means almost $30M is available for Mayo, Beasley, Hump, and Hawes, not to mention the use of picks, S&T as well.

fierce is worse than the trolls.he monopolizes almost every thread.if you put him on ignore, you don`t know what everyone else is saying.I reccommend Sam`s Celtic forum.not a bunch of children on there going nyah nyah, na nyah ,nyah ,or entire threads bashing Celtic players.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics will beat Philly at a minimum with this next seven games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz vs. Celtics : That's why I want the Celts to be in the lottery. Getting a lottery pick makes us better faster than ending up with a #17 or #18 pick.  The only way we're not going to see the Bulls or Heat in the 1st round is if we win the division. Right now that's very unlikely because of Philly's easier schedule and the up and coming Knicks. The Knicks might even get past Philly and win the division. It's not because the Celts are no good, it's because of the schedule. From April 1 to April 15 the Celts will play 10 games in 15 days. And the last 3 games of that 2-week span is back to back to back games. We only play 4 non-playoff teams from here on out, Minny, Toronto, New Jersey, and Charlotte. So it's not looking good for the Celts. And we're assuming that no other Celtic starter will get injured from here on out.
    I don"t have a doubt you are the Dudder using another name.Same negativity,same lack of knowledge,same obsesion with lottery picks,same crap that every team is better than the Celtic because you say it.and my conclusion is....you are as stupid as the Dudder and the kind of troll that that need profesional help.

Sections
Shortcuts