Jazz want to move Al Jefferson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Jazz want to move Al Jefferson

Good answers let's move on Al is not for us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Jazz want to move Al Jefferson:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz want to move Al Jefferson : You mean like Bynum for Howard....or Gasol for Love and the #2 pick?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Who said Bynum for Howard or Gasol for Love and the #2 pick?
    Of course those are not fair trades in the Lakers favor.

But Al Jefferson for BBD and JON?
    How is this a good trade for Utah?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jazz want to move Al Jefferson : Who said Bynum for Howard or Gasol for Love and the #2 pick? Of course those are not fair trades in the Lakers favor. But Al Jefferson for BBD and JON? How is this a good trade for Utah?
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Read the LA Times, son.  WAY more delusional fans on there than here.  And it would be FOUR players, including Flynn ( a PG, that you need), and Love to replace Gasol and the #2 pick.
    Actually started by Chad Ford - and the LA Times (Laker Tom) ran with it.

Delusional, I say, Delusional!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]The jazz would need a center type in return since AJ was their de facto center last yr..JO on his last legs and tweener baby just don't cut it..Sorry
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

The Jazz will be drafting a center - go to NBADRAFT.net

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

garnett could teach him defense. jo and davis for him? i say do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Speaking of other mentioned opportunities, how about going after Milsap? He can be a very hungry player around the glass. What about JON and BBD for Milsap alone or with Raja Bell? If they want more, I would only offer Bradley or Wafer (is he still under contract with us?) No KG, PP, RA, RR or DW.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

JON is the only center the C's have on their roster currently. JON is also in the last season of his contract. If we do trade him, it would have to be for another center to replace him. JON is attractive to trade suitors as he is in the final year of his contract.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

What's the deal in trading away your best shooter and most dependable, least-oft injured player?  The possible replacements for Ray Allen are whom?  If Green were traded for Jefferson and Jefferson's defense is as ever suspect, what is gained?  I have a feeling that if Green went, it wouldn't take long before the most glaring need is a strong wing player who can keep up with Rondo.  "Why don't we have a guy like Jeff Green?"  Just like Billups and Johnson, we'd be giving up on a player that has the great potential to become an all-star. Jefferson hasn't tuned a franchise around or contributed to a championship team so why assume he becomes the monster that some fantasize he already is.  I'd stand pat on Allen and Green unless a true game-changer (with another player) is available.  That 2-for-1 isn't that attractive (to me).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Jazz would only want JON to buy him out and create cap space.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]garnett could teach him defense. jo and davis for him? i say do it.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Agreed ! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

What about getting Al and Raja Bell and an early draft pick for BBD and Rondo? With the early pick, we could get Walker to play the point. Too much of a transition to expect Walker to know the offense after training camp? It would be interesting to see how the Big 3 felt about such a swap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

I like the look of this

PG: Rondo/West/Bradley
    SG: Ray/Crawford/Wafer
    SF: Pierce/Green/Marquis Daniels
    PF: Garnett/Green/Draft
    C: Al/Gray/C. Johnson

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]What about getting Al and Raja Bell and an early draft pick for BBD and Rondo? With the early pick, we could get Walker to play the point. Too much of a transition to expect Walker to know the offense after training camp? It would be interesting to see how the Big 3 felt about such a swap.
    Posted by hondorondo[/QUOTE]

Too much of a transition to expect Walker to know the offense after training camp?

Yes it is just like brain surgery and becoming an astronaut.... bounce the ball up the floor and give to someone else unless of course you can shoot it yourself.......  yeah way too much of a transition.

Sections
Shortcuts