Jeff Green Agrees to 1-year Deal with Celts

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Jeff Green Agrees to 1-year Deal with Celts

We cant find room in the starting line up for Green?  Bring Allen off the bench!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Some good pieces and some bad.  I like the 2nd and 3rd depth players on the depth chart above more than last year's team.  I think BBD will be missed but not the rest of the crew (Sasha, Arroyo, Murphy, etc).  I know I'm in the minority but I remember the BBD of the 2009/2010 season and the first 2/3's of the 2010/2011 season because a player that young doesn't fall apart like that all of a sudden and never come back.  Something happened with BBD (injury and worrying too dam much about his scoring and pending free agency).   But, Bass is a good replacement so I consider that near a wash.  

Wilcox, however, is not someone I'm impressed with.  Another 55% free throw shooting, 5 rebounds/game over his career kind of guy does not excite me. 

Dooling, likewise, is mediocre.  I'd rather have West, to be honest.  

But, beggars cannot be choosy, I guess.  My real worry is that Danny will maintain flexibility for next year without getting any high talent that can help this year and then there's no real strong talent available in free agency next year (no great FA's other than Howard, Paul, and Williams).   So, we'd miss out on getting help this year AND we get no game changing player next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Agree on West. Tough and talented

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

What Danny did tonight was go for team-type players in a big way. For the Cletics its just what the doctor ordered. All the new guys are seasoned, mature in ways that Davis and West were not. 

The big four will create the tone each game, get rested, and finish the song. Notice all the new guys Danny brought in are proven 16-24 minute a night type of guys. You don't get to stay in the NBA and play the type of mintes these guys played without "getting-it."  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: Jeff Green Agrees to 1-year Deal with Celts":
    Agree on West. Tough and talented Posted by futbal
    Unreliable, misses too many games, locker room pariah. His game doesn't warrant the aggravation. Time for Bradley to step up with KD much more a reliable vet than Dwest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green Agrees to 1-year Deal with Celts:
    Agree on West. Tough and talented
    Posted by futbal

That ship has sailed. Too injury prone and a head case. I liked his game though.

Sections
Shortcuts