JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2011/08/01/try-to-like-celtics-jeff-green-after-this/

HEY IT WAS a CHARITY soccer game for wounded vets. guess Green really wanted to get into mia's hamm the way he just plowed through her in the first one. bet he also was hoping that was shannon's boxx or that he was going so-low on Hope. hey, i like seeing the competitive spirit. if she's out there, charity or not, you are there to perform. would have been better if he had done that to kobe in the second one. like how he is tightly marking him and already talking some trash. my sources say green was so physical with kobe that he was reduced to playing goalie and taking point blank shots to his head. as a commenter said, alex morgan was just happy to escape without her a-s-s being raped by kobe (great goal at 8.13). should have mic'd up jeff and kobe! what kind of stuff could jeff had thrown at kobe to really rile him up?

glad he's out there though for a good cause and not trying to pro-stitute himself to china, turkey or anywhere else he can unnecessarily promote some drama when he should be resting. notice no CELTIC is even trying to fake that stuff?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE

How about dispensing with your CAPS LOCK yelling shtick.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE:
    How about dispensing with your CAPS LOCK yelling shtick. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin
    should i get rid of my bike as well? y dont u get rid of ur mayberry traditional values turn-back the clock avatar shtick? give me something i can feel more comfortable with!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE:
    In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE : should i get rid of my bike as well? y dont u get rid of ur mayberry traditional values turn-back the clock avatar shtick? give me something i can feel more comfortable with!!!!!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Your yellin' gets old. Your avatar is fine with me.

In shorts/sneakers, BarneyF reminds me of a certain can't  shoot PG at crunch time.

'Nuff said.

Pud 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Seems to me like she got rid of her caps - except for the signature at the end.  I think you mentioned that before, pud, when you said you had her on ignore.  So, she's changed it.  Put her on ignore, or don't respond!!  Right back at ya!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Seems to me like she got rid of her caps - except for the signature at the end.  I think you mentioned that before, pud, when you said you had her on ignore.  So, she's changed it.  Put her on ignore, or don't respond!!  Right back at ya!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

The thread titles are still  in caps. That's what I was referring to. That's usually all I see.

I enjoyed ComCon's posts until I got tired of the caps... so I stopped reading his/her stuff sometime back.

An infrequent reminder seems pretty reasonable to me. I'm not criticizing the content or the poster.... only the LOUDNESS issue.

No reason for it.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE : The thread titles are still  in caps. That's what I was referring to. That's usually all I see. I enjoyed ComCon's posts until I got tired of the caps... so I stopped reading his/her stuff sometime back. An infrequent reminder seems pretty reasonable to me. I'm not criticizing the content or the poster.... only the LOUDNESS issue. No reason for it. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

I don't mind it, to each his/her own!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN ALREADY TAKING NO PRISONERS +TAKING IT RIGHT TO KOBE : The thread titles are still  in caps. That's what I was referring to. That's usually all I see. I enjoyed ComCon's posts until I got tired of the caps... so I stopped reading his/her stuff sometime back. An infrequent reminder seems pretty reasonable to me. I'm not criticizing the content or the poster.... only the LOUDNESS issue. No reason for it. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin
    pud, its called CAPOPHOBIA. look into it, sure there's a psychiatrist making millions off it. again, hurry into the thread itself since i dont use caps within the actual content. is what it is dawg. its my branded trademark at this point.  

Sections
Shortcuts