Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way.

banner 18th on the way?
     i wish,  but  easy to say it...talk is cheap!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way.:
    In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way. : Many of us Celtics fans care. It's ok if you don't.
    Posted by TommyRules

Yeah oddly enough I only write about what I care about.  Not what every Celtic fan cares about.  Thanks for the validation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Many of us Celtics fans care. It's ok if you don't."

First off, you're not a Celtics fan, you're a sockpuppet from an individual with way too much free time. 

When Bynumisaweirdo is "plus one" to all your posts, you realize that: 
    - you have a serious problem
    - you are not a Celts fan but a phony
    - you may even be his creation

All of the above. 

Most if not all real Celtics fans do not care about predictions made in the heat of battle. Most teams and players make them, they rarely come true. There's nothing hard to understand about it. 

In Green's case it's good to see the pride, we need him to be motivated to play his best. 

Of course, we won't see any Lakers predicting a championship this year as they have no shot...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Thanks for the post! It is great to read something recent and positive about JG! Go C's!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

"I don't know, I might be sick in the head or crazy or thrown off or something like that because I still think we're going to win this series,". So, is Kobe supposed to say that he expects them to lose the series?
    Posted by TommyRules

Go ahead and take up for your hero.  BTW there is a article on one of the networks that  say Iggy should be starting in his place.  I asked why he was starting at the beginning of the olympics.  One reason is his ego couldn't handle it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way. : Go ahead and take up for your hero.  BTW there is a article on one of the networks that  say Iggy should be starting in his place.  I asked why he was starting at the beginning of the olympics.  One reason is his ego couldn't handle it.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Kobe on his worst day is still better than Iggy. Cool

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way. : Kobe on his worst day is still better than Iggy.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Those bad days are getting a lot more frequent.  For the one wanting the link,  they will have to join insider to see the whole article.

http://insider.espn.go.com/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/8241822/olympics-improve-defense-team-usa-bench-kobe-bryant-start-andre-iguodala

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way. : Those bad days are getting a lot more frequent.  
    Posted by OneOnOne

All one has to do is watch the games.  Bryant is so done. Iguodala has been much better.  Two simple statements, but based on what has transpired in the Olympics, both are accurate.  The rapist can't do anything but shoot fallways.  No D at all, and just stands in the periphery waiting for the ball that never comes.  Durant is the go-to guy, LaQueen makes himself the got-it guy, and the rapist?  Just watching, thank you. The other teams are practically taunting him, daring him to do something but he has nothing with which to do anything. Iggy has been aggressive on both ends and against Argentina, he was the catalyst that kept them in it in the second period and in the blow-out third.  Philly wanted to dump him two years ago; he could have been had for a song because he couldn't carry an inept and out of control team by himself but took the blame nonetheless.  A coaching change and a couple of willing players have changed the equation and he's become very valuable to them. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Another day, another non Jeff Green signing day. This has the handwriting on the wall that it is not going to end well for us Celtics fans. Who do we look to as a back up SF? Pietrus? Matt Barnes?
    Posted by TommyRules

Yeah, gee what are we going to do?

Oh no.

I can't wait for the season to start.  Coming to this board is starting to be more boring than working.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way. : Many of us Celtics fans care. It's ok if you don't.
    Posted by TommyRules

Try rooting for the Lakers...oh, wait...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green: Banner 18 is on the way. : Those bad days are getting a lot more frequent.  For the one wanting the link,  they will have to join insider to see the whole article. http://insider.espn.go.com/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/8241822/olympics-improve-defense-team-usa-bench-kobe-bryant-start-andre-iguodala
    Posted by OneOnOne

I think Kobe sees the writing on the wall... Better go to Euro ball and play B ball and extend his career for another few years...Like  a shot fighter fighting only second rate fighters so as not to lose.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The Kobe we used to know...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, THE LAKERS HAVE AS MUCH CHANCE OF MAKING IT TO THE FINALS AS DO THE CELTICS - THE LAKERS MIGHT EVEN HAVE THE EASIER PATH

KOBE IS NOT RAISING ANY WHITE FLAG - LAKERS CONTEND THIS SEASON AND NEXT - THEN KOBE AND PIERCE MEET UP IN ITALY FOR THEIR VICTORY LAP THAT WILL PROBABLY LAST 2 OR EVEN 3 SEASONS.

WHY NOT ?

AMERICA IS GOING DOWNHILL FAST, WHY WOULDN'T THEY WANT TO LIVE LARGE IN EUROPA FOR A FEW YEARS AND SEE HOW THINGS SHAKE OUT ?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

All I know is that the Celtics have blown 3 straight series after leading 3-2. This has never happened in NBA history, and the Celtics have won just 1 title in 27 years. That's all I know.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts