Jeff Green discovers cloak of invisibility

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Jeff Green discovers cloak of invisibility

Noticed that stat.

If  he doesn't develop consistency, he'll play himself right into  another  team's roster.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Noticed that stat.

If  he doesn't develop consistency, he'll play himself right into  another  team's roster.

[/QUOTE]

No one is going to take his bloated contract.

[/QUOTE]

Get real.  This  is the NBA you're talking about.  Bloated contracts abound.  He'd be taken for 1) his  potential, 2) a team's lack  of  swingmen, 3) to give the C's a bloated contract in return.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Green for Millsap!

Utah has no one like Green, and they have Jefferson, Kanter and Favors....in addition to Millsap.

Or we could sign Kenyon Martin and trade Green for Gortat.  He'd be great in PHO, although they have Beasley!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I think he will be much better in about 10 games..He blocked some shots, got rebes..and just missed several shots...keeps working, will be fine.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he will be much better in about 10 games..He blocked some shots, got rebes..and just missed several shots...keeps working, will be fine.

[/QUOTE]

True!

He could end up doing what Bradley did last season. I mean Bradley sucked the first 2 months of last season then, BOOM!!!

[/QUOTE]

Deja vu with Green this time would be nice

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

We complain about Jeff Green not being aggressive, When he gets aggressive and things doesn't go his way we hate on him.. 

Let's give this guy a chance.. I mean c'mon how many ppl on here can be months out of heart surgery and enter the NBA ? I know I couldn't so Im giving him the benefit of the doubt.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Get real.  This  is the NBA you're talking about.  Bloated contracts abound.  He'd be taken for 1) his  potential, 2) a team's lack  of  swingmen, 3) to give the C's a bloated contract in return."

Wrong - coming off heart surgery and signed to an overly generous contract are a lethal combination. He's simply not tradeable right now - not for anyone worth having. 

Now, having said that, if Green can play pretty well the next couple months he might be tradeable before the deadline - assuming we can live without him and maybe get a big for example. 

"He could end up doing what Bradley did last season. I mean Bradley sucked the first 2 months of last season then, BOOM!!!"

I hope you're right but I don't see it happening. Bradley seems to me to have a much tougher mental game than Green. Green seems to be "on" some nights and off others. But would love to be proven wrong.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Whendex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We complain about Jeff Green not being aggressive, When he gets aggressive and things doesn't go his way we hate on him.. 

Let's give this guy a chance.. I mean c'mon how many ppl on here can be months out of heart surgery and enter the NBA ? I know I couldn't so Im giving him the benefit of the doubt.

[/QUOTE]

Iwould be hobbling around, trying to get some pity from most...lol...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Get real.  This  is the NBA you're talking about.  Bloated contracts abound.  He'd be taken for 1) his  potential, 2) a team's lack  of  swingmen, 3) to give the C's a bloated contract in return."

Wrong - coming off heart surgery and signed to an overly generous contract are a lethal combination. He's simply not tradeable right now - not for anyone worth having. 

Now, having said that, if Green can play pretty well the next couple months he might be tradeable before the deadline - assuming we can live without him and maybe get a big for example. 

"He could end up doing what Bradley did last season. I mean Bradley sucked the first 2 months of last season then, BOOM!!!"

I hope you're right but I don't see it happening. Bradley seems to me to have a much tougher mental game than Green. Green seems to be "on" some nights and off others. But would love to be proven wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Bradley had that deer in headlights look for long stretches...

Green already has show flashes of brilliance...Doc is making him into an all around player..which he must do..Bass is coming around nicely..

There were people here saying that Bradley was not an NBA players..same for  Moore..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

It was nice to see Doc run a play for him tonight tho.. The good thing was he took advantage and went straight to the basket. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Disagree.  If anything, coming off of heart surgery is a plus.  How  many tests did Green have to go thru before docs gave him the ok  to play?  You think they'd let him out there if they thought he wasn't 100% physically fit to play?  Plus players run a gamut of medical tests before a trade gets approved.  No red flags on the tests and they'd be doubly reassured. GM's could think in  terms of  "He missed all of last  year AND had heart surgery" and "it's reasonable to assume his game won't be 100% till next season."  They might be willing to take  a longer view in terms of his complete recovery than some of us (myself included) on this board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

JG has had stretches of great ball, then longer stretches of yuk...

The guy obviously has the skills and physical ability... so hes just like most of the players in the NBA..inconsistent... thats why hes on the 2nd unit...

I think Doc played him well during the preseason... making him to "go to" guy with the 2nd unit...  So, go ask Doc what happened

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The difference between Bradley and Green is more than four years in age.  Green is not a newbie.

By the way how is Bradley and when is he coming back?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Whendex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Green is not a very good player.  he wasn't good before heart surgery.

I can't understand why Ainge is in love with this guy. 

Green's also gettng too much playing time. 

Don;t expect anything more from this guy - over rated.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Green for Millsap!

Utah has no one like Green, and they have Jefferson, Kanter and Favors....in addition to Millsap.

Or we could sign Kenyon Martin and trade Green for Gortat.  He'd be great in PHO, although they have Beasley!

[/QUOTE]

I believe Rame accurately posited that Marvin Williams was JB's virtual clone as far as being an underachieving lottery pick who is primarily a SF. Bass(and another) would be the more likely piece in an exchange for Milsap. Milsap would be an upgrade but the C's still need a rim protector that also cleans glass on the side...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Noticed that stat.

[/QUOTE]

LET'S HOPE SO!!! HE STINKS.

Sections
Shortcuts