JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

i love me some jeffff greeen, he is better than advertised. we better give an extension even before we consider baby in the off-season but how does one explain him not even runnning into ONE assist in FOUR games? i dont know, i really dont.. is it because he can't pass? is he just a gunner? where he is getting the ball? do they take money away if he gets one?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

In Response to JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?:
    i love me some jeffff greeen, he is better than advertised. we better give an extension even before we consider baby in the off-season but how does one explain him not even runnning into ONE assist in FOUR games? i dont know, i really dont.. is it because he can't pass? is he just a gunner? where he is getting the ball? do they take money awau if he gets one?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

it means you need to get a life and stop creating so many threads...like the picture/avatar though...no worries, be good...Go Green!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It means nothing. The Celts are winning, that's what's important.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?:
    In Response to JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : it means you need to get a life and stop creating so many threads...like the picture/avatar though...no worries, be good...Go Green!
    Posted by elvis-surfs

would you like to get into my shorts and give me something to do? Embarassed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

the guy can't create a single shot for anybody....Danny got hosed!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Don't think it's a problem now once he learns the offensive sets and knows where his team mates are watch out. The Green is back in Beantown.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

It means absolutely nothing,....nada!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

His job is to go to the rack period. He will come off screens hit a jumper or slash the starters were looking for him to score.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?:
    In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : would you like to get into my shorts and give me something to do? 

I`d volunteer if that`s you in the picture,but I`m not sure I`d fit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : would you like to get into my shorts and give me something to do? 

nice pic, but i doubt you're a chic...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Or maybe...just maybe...the passes he makes aren't being converted into points (miss jumpers, layups etc). Guess he should give up his open jumpers/dunks and try to get an assist to satisfy the one who created this blog.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

It probably means that he's still finding his way with a new team.  Even after he does, we probably shouldn't expect glittering assit numbers from him.  He's probably going to be a finisher and not an initiator.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

the other communist has legit question......
        he's questioning if green capable of a "team effort system"
    assist means sharing

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

He just got here. He's new to the system.  This is hysteria.

For now, I imagine Doc is just happy to let the man get his sea legs, and find ANY kind of a groove.  Dimensions to his game will be layered in.  The coaches will see to that.

I highly doubt the C's are disappointed a 21 point effort from the new guy.

Just relax.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Jeff Green has a career average of 1.7 apg while Kendrick Perkins career average in assists is 1.0 per game. Enough said!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Actually both Green and Murphy seem very tentative passing the ball. That's understandable. They don't want to throw the ball away and that may slow down the Offense for now.

Anyone know the Turnover numbers since the trade? Seems like the new group is taking better care of the ball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Actually both Green and Murphy seem very tentative passing the ball. That's understandable. They don't want to throw the ball away and that may slow down the Offense for now. Anyone know the Turnover numbers since the trade? Seems like the new group is taking better care of the ball.
    Posted by champs08

4 games 58 turnovers for an average of 14.5 per game. Basically the same as the Celts season average.

FT shooting vastly improved though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Jeff Green has a career average of 1.7 apg while Kendrick Perkins career average in assists is 1.0 per game. Enough said!
    Posted by P34

It's a  white paper zhyte statistics (just like the saying "good in paper"). It's a center vs forward "snake oil" comparison....lots of factor not included. 

I used "look and feel" interactivity system.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : It's a  white paper zhyte statistics (just like the saying "good in paper"). It's a center vs forward "snake oil" comparison....lots of factor not included.  I used "look and feel" interactivity system.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

It's like saying, "I'm done with the NBA but not the Celtics."

HAHAHA!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

IT means we have run out of things to talk about.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : It's like saying, "I'm done with the NBA but not the Celtics." HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

Well, have you seen me posting like, OH! I watch the Miami vs New York game..
    Oh, i went to boston & garden games.....no more on that. I gave out my live nba 6 to 7 games per year.....just celtics on HD, that's it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

8-11 with 21 points in 27 minutes and someone complains because he didn't get any assists. It's hard to get an assist when you beat everyone else down the floor.
    Posted by Kirk6

Bingo. The guy is doing nothing wrong right now so why make something out of nothing? 

Jeff Green as spring rolls around should be more comfortable with what the Celtics are doing and be even more of a factor. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It probably means that he's still finding his way with a new team.  Even after he does, we probably shouldn't expect glittering assit numbers from him.  He's probably going to be a finisher and not an initiator.
    Posted by paulliu

I agree with you.  Who cares if he isn't leading the team in assists?  Also, he hasn't played many games with this team yet. 

Sections
Shortcuts