JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : Well, have you seen me posting like, OH! I watch the Miami vs New York game.. Oh, i went to boston & garden games.....no more on that. I gave out my live nba 6 to 7 games per year.....just celtics on HD, that's it.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

By only watching the Celtics on HD it doesn't help the NBA in anyway?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It means your string of posts with less than thought provoking questions goes on and on...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]the other communist has legit question......     he's questioning if green capable of a "team effort system" assist means sharing
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]anti-comrade, i think you got this one nailed! some of these guys are so hyper-sensitive... i just like asking questions within the socratic-dialectic format...i even praised the guy in my intro... of course, he's been great and so forth... a question in itself is neith a positive or a negative. i think part of the trend is that doc just has him playing "streetball" on offense and relying on his instincts. at some point, that may change as he may be asked to initiate things more within the TEAM concept rather than just reacting as an individual. 

also, i would like to see him postup more esp when he has smaller threes on him or if playing the 2. even if he does not have many moves, just by his height, he could make some ditches to guys cutting to the hoop or roaming for an open jumper, or do the high-low thing, forcing the defense to overcommit in some way.. that's part of my inquiry, is he able to do this? has this been art of his game? can he make good decisions when he passes or is he another tony allen type. if its not his game, no problem, just stick to what he does best or try to include it in his game. one day he may be a starter here.. with 4 of the best passing superstars in the history of the league, he should start picking up some of those skills by osmosis...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JEFF GREEN HAS ZERO ASSISTS IN 4 GAMES.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? : 4 games 58 turnovers for an average of 14.5 per game. Basically the same as the Celts season average. FT shooting vastly improved though.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]great stats man! i think danny consciously looks at FT average.. all the guys they added can shoot it at a high percentage. i believe all of them are around 80% for their career. minus rondo, who's been coming around lately, everyone on the roster we throw out there, can stroke it ... (oh yep, minus that shaq guy too).. 12 out of 14 can stroke it. clear rondo and shaq wil not be closing many games together.  we can throw delonte and krstic/baby out there or west and green (most likely) with kg (highest percentage on the team) tp close out games. man, this team is so versatile, talented and experienced!

Sections
Shortcuts