Jeff Green is no Paul Pierce so....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Jeff Green is no Paul Pierce so....

Maybe we trade him for something we really need. Like Marc Gasol or DeAndre Jordan.
    Nick Young even!

I like JaJuan Johnson's potential as a 3/4 player. He may end up being our best defender against Lebron!

If that's the case I don't like Jeff at the 4 or the 2. So he's expendable!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Jeff Green is no Paul Pierce so....

Man, I was thinking of you the other day.........if the season is cancelled, and we don't get DH, we could just sign Jordan AND Young......no need to trade!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yawn, stop wasting our time you windbag

Nivk Young is garbage and WAY less of a need than Green to begin with

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is no Paul Pierce so....:
    [QUOTE]Yawn, stop wasting our time you windbag Nivk Young is garbage and WAY less of a need than Green to begin with
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Nick is at least a confident player. Jeff does everything cautiously, slowly. Not my taste. His instincts and habits sort of s uck!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Didn't John Thompson once say that Jeff Green is the most intelligent basketball player he ever met ?

I think Jeff Green has already admitted that he was a bit intimidated coming into the Celtics locker room and he didn't want to step on anyone's toes. Nened Kristic made similar statements.

I would not label Jeff Green as lacking confidence , but it was clear that he had not found his role yet. 

With Big Baby leaving (80% likely) , Green will get close to 30 minutes with some of them behind Garnett ...

I think Jeff Green is an upgrade in the Celtics 9 1/2 man rotation....hope there is a season and he is part of it for the Celtics........Jeff Green is a winner and deserves a chance to be part of Celtics history

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

i agree, Green will step up with increased minutes next season at the start of 2012-13.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Jeff Green has shown flashes of what he's capable of contributing to the Celtics. He needs to get tougher and play more consistently. If coached properly and given more playing time, he should emerge as a major force on the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think it speaks volumes when Doc says he is considering PP coming off the bench in favor of this kid......................Pierce will end up #1 Celtics all-time leading scorer, and he would NOT start for Jeff Green.  Think that means he's pretty good!!

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts