Jeff Green is soft IMO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Jeff Green is soft IMO

Little fire in the belly.
    Delonte West would not have let Foye dunk on him.
    That's all I have to say.
    Neither would I.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO

LOL...I am going to guess you have a big problem with the trade?? This post along with we are going to miss Perk in the playoffs which I do not believe we will since our offense has improved drastically....but I am pretty sure every basketball player has been dunked on at one point in his day...and from what i know about green he is a pretty aggressive scorer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO:
    LOL...I am going to guess you have a big problem with the trade?? This post along with we are going to miss Perk in the playoffs which I do not believe we will since our offense has improved drastically....but I am pretty sure every basketball player has been dunked on at one point in his day...and from what i know about green he is a pretty aggressive scorer
    Posted by dahc13

I think you're right about DaCeltics.  He is just not yet convinced that the trade will eventually benefit the Celtics.  I can respect his opinion but he is so wrong about Jeff Green.

Having watched Green down here in the DC area, he is a tough-minded, physically talented player.  He has heart and DaCeltics will soon see what a great fit he will be for the Celtics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Perk is hard as a rock. But in the last 5 minutes of a game he sits on the bench because of his limited offensive game and poor FT shooting. What's the use of having Perk when the Celtics can't use him in crunch time?

Don't forget that in 2008 it was James Posey or PJ Brown playing in crunch time in the playoffs and Finals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

To judge Green based on what you have seen is not even worth discussing at this point.  Check in a month or so.  You may hate Kristic by then.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

Perk is hard as a rock. But in the last 5 minutes of a game he sits on the bench because of his limited offensive game and poor FT shooting. What's the use of having Perk when the Celtics can't use him in crunch time? Don't forget that in 2008 it was James Posey or PJ Brown playing in crunch time in the playoffs and Finals.
    Posted by P34

My bad, I forgot, the Cetlics are signing Murhpy, Powe and Posey.  LOL
    And there all going to do it for Chump Change! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO : My bad, I forgot, the Cetlics are signing Murhpy, Powe and Posey.  LOL And there all going to do it for Chump Change! 
    Posted by paul0

LOL? You're lolling when the Lakers have 2 dinosaurs, Joe Smith and Theo Ratliff, on the roster?

The Lakers got a trade exception from the Vujacic trade right? Why didn't they do anything at the deadline? LOL?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I'm just not a Jeff Green fan, and I'm still waiting for him to change my mind.

I don't like timid, sometimes interested in the game, players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm just not a Jeff Green fan, and I'm still waiting for him to change my mind. I don't like timid, sometimes interested in the game, players.
    Posted by DaCeltics

LOL! If you think Green is soft, what would we call Quis??

Green will be fine. I think you're going to be regretting this post in a month.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

He's not soft. He's just learning the system. He'll be fine when he learns his role and the team's plays.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO : LOL! If you think Green is soft, what would we call Quis?? Green will be fine. I think you're going to be regretting this post in a month.
    Posted by BiasLewis

I thought everyone knew how I felt about Quis as a player.

P.O.S.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I'm just not a Jeff Green fan, and I'm still waiting for him to change my mind. I don't like timid, sometimes interested in the game, players.
    Posted by DaCeltics

There's not a spot on the court where Jeff Green can't score from. And he's only 24 years old.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Jeff Green is soft IMO:
    Little fire in the belly. Delonte West would not have let Foye dunk on him. That's all I have to say. Neither would I.
    Posted by DaCeltics

This is a ridiculously premature post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

So, you think you would have stopped that dunk (or Delonte would)?   That's ridiculous.   So, by your definition, anytime a player dunks - someone should have stopped it?  What do you call it when KG or Perk got dunked on (which they did)? 

The truth is, its not about the dunk.....you just don't like the trade as everyone's pointing out.   Green is a very very good player (I saw all of his Georgetown games).  Rebounds, shoots, dunks, can play D, and runs on the fast break.  He's never soft....although he can "defer to the bigger stars" too often.  When its needed, however, he steps up.  You'll see.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO : My bad, I forgot, the Cetlics are signing Murhpy, Powe and Posey.  LOL And there all going to do it for Chump Change! 
    Posted by paul0

I forgot, Howard is going to the lakers for the MLE in 2012!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO : I forgot, Howard is going to the lakers for the MLE in 2012!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Not True!!!!   Theo will retire and the Lakers will trade him and Derek Fisher and a number one for Howard. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

huh?? guy was anxious, normal for a first game after a surprising trade... he has natural bball skills...and yea, a soft sweet jumper...guy is going to be good..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

For having a bad game, Green looked pretty damn good. I can't wait to see him have a good game. Oh, he is not soft.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

For having a bad game, Green looked pretty damn good. I can't wait to see him have a good game. Oh, he is not soft.
    Posted by OneNation

But he has a soft touch from the outside.

HAHAHA!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green is soft IMO : But he has a soft touch from the outside. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

The man can play.

Nuff said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Jeff Green is soft IMO:
    Little fire in the belly. Delonte West would not have let Foye dunk on him. That's all I have to say. Neither would I.
    Posted by DaCeltics

Keep an open mind, man.  You're opinion may be valid in a month, but right now, it's speculation made worse by your anger over Perk being traded.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Still think OKC were mad for trading Green. He was a big part of their team. Also played out of position for 3 and a half years. The guy has a lot of heart.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

you are judging the guy on one play on his debut??? ok.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The more I consider this, the more I think Danny fleeced OKC...Foye used everybody who guarded him; also Rondo got royally used by a rookie (but very talented) PG; is he soft ( you may not want to answer that)?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts