Jeff Green, Random Thoughts and Reggie Miller on the Scouting Report for Mebron and Wade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

Jeff Green, Random Thoughts and Reggie Miller on the Scouting Report for Mebron and Wade

Did anyone hear Reggie last night say the scouting report said to force both Wade and Mebron to the right because they both loke to go left?

Other Thoughts!

Rondo needs to develop a jump shot this summer.  If not, trade him.

The entire team needs to wake up.  PP really hurt us in game one with his stupid tough guy act.   He was just starting to get hot in game 1 and then he got canned.

Last night PP came out looking good but then hurt his foot.  After that all his shots went in and out.  I take my hat of to PP for his defense on Mebron.  Nothin is more apparent to me at how good of a defender he is until I see Jeff "I should have taken more meds" Green try to guard Mebron.  Mebron toys with Green.  Green plays him too close.  Can't someone teach him how to play D.  I mean Green has the athleticism and the legnth but he is too sloppy.  He does not have that winner's instinct.  Yes, he hit some big shots but for everything he gives us on offense (in the rare times he contributes) we loose much more on the defensive end.  He is a defensive liability. 

Don't even let me get started on Kristic.  He is a total bum!!   I was so happy he didn't play in Game 1. I was confused as to why the hell doc had Kristic in the game in the first half in Game 2.    Does Troy Murphy really suck that bad?????  Can he really be worse than Kristic? 

Why does Ray allen only seem to catch and shoot 3's?  Many times I see him with the ball a few feet in back of the 3 line and he could easily just shoot it and he never does.  Kobe, Mebron, Wade, PP do this and with sucess at times and yet I never see Ray do this.  Why??????  Anyone want to explain this to me. 

I love the Celtics!! but they look old out there.   They need PP to play well.  They need Rondo to play well!!!  Our big 4 needs to carry us.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Jeff Green, Random Thoughts and Reggie Miller on the Scouting Report for Mebron and Wade

In Response to Jeff Green, Random Thoughts and Reggie Miller on the Scouting Report for Mebron and Wade:
    Did anyone hear Reggie last night say the scouting report said to force both Wade and Mebron to the right because they both loke to go left? Other Thoughts! Rondo needs to develop a jump shot this summer.  If not, trade him. The entire team needs to wake up.  PP really hurt us in game one with his stupid tough guy act.   He was just starting to get hot in game 1 and then he got canned. Last night PP came out looking good but then hurt his foot.  After that all his shots went in and out.  I take my hat of to PP for his defense on Mebron.  Nothin is more apparent to me at how good of a defender he is until I see Jeff "I should have taken more meds" Green try to guard Mebron.  Mebron toys with Green.  Green plays him too close.  Can't someone teach him how to play D.  I mean Green has the athleticism and the legnth but he is too sloppy.  He does not have that winner's instinct.  Yes, he hit some big shots but for everything he gives us on offense (in the rare times he contributes) we loose much more on the defensive end.  He is a defensive liability.  Don't even let me get started on Kristic.  He is a total bum!!   I was so happy he didn't play in Game 1. I was confused as to why the hell doc had Kristic in the game in the first half in Game 2.    Does Troy Murphy really suck that bad?????  Can he really be worse than Kristic?  Why does Ray allen only seem to catch and shoot 3's?  Many times I see him with the ball a few feet in back of the 3 line and he could easily just shoot it and he never does.  Kobe, Mebron, Wade, PP do this and with sucess at times and yet I never see Ray do this.  Why??????  Anyone want to explain this to me.  I love the Celtics!! but they look old out there.   They need PP to play well.  They need Rondo to play well!!!  Our big 4 needs to carry us.  
    Posted by BigJoedaddyBoston

Rondo has had nothing else to do since the first time he touched a basketball than to learn how to shoot.  Guess what?  He can't shoot...... another gues what?  he has no trade value if he can't shoot, it is not as if the rest of the league can't see that.... he is vastly overpaid, vastly overrated, and the new CBA will likely have a hard cap which means Rondo is here to stay.

Sections
Shortcuts