Jeff Green vs Earl Clark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Jeff Green vs Earl Clark

That's all I have to say.   Let's see how they play against each other tonight.   9mil guy vs
     ? NBA minimum guy.   EC has been getting double/doubles.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Re: Jeff Green vs Earl Clark

In response to docc's comment:

That's all I have to say.   Let's see how they play against each other tonight.   9mil guy vs
     ? NBA minimum guy.   EC has been getting double/doubles.

Good thing that that's all you had to say, because the more you would have said, the more you would have been wrong.  

Let's see what Clark and Green had to say:  

Clark - 5 pts, 7 reb, 1 ast, 2 bs, 4 fouls,  -15 +/-        in 34:18 

Green - 21 pts, 3 reb, 1 ast, 1 bs, 2 fouls   +21 +/-     in 29:13

represents pretty clearly the difference between 9mil and NBA minimum.  And Green will have more and more to say as the season progresses.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Nice!   First of all, I can tell we're snowed in cause been lots of posts over past couple days.   Second, I posted before the Cs/Fakers game cause I'm willing to take the consequence of you forum'ers to put down my comments.   Still the Fakers are not losing for no reason.   They have one of the worse defensive teams in the league.   Take away the Fakers game.   JG during the winning streak (and even worse during to losing streak) has not been scoring double figures.   He doesn't get more than 5 boards (and often only 3) per game.   He still can't hit more than one outside shot in a row.   In my opinion, he had one nice game.   Overall, he isn't worth 9mil x 4yrs by a long shot.   He is suppose to be the hier to Sharman, Havlichek, Larry, Reggie, PP.   He'll only be able to carry their bags.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

His defense stinks!!!   He has poor lateral movement.   He gets pushed around under the boards (see Sanders of Bucks who got ? 18 boards last game against the Cs) and has no timing to get many rebounds.   See Carmelo Anthony, who even tho he was off, still scored ? 28pts w/ JG trying to cover most of the game.   On defense he has poor posture.   You ever notice that his stance is like a dog treading water w/ his hands out in front, instead extended out to his sides (like we're all taught) which helps keep your lateral balance.
       Compare to other young, long sf in the league: Blatche, Thad Young, Gay, Gibson, Sanders, Granger/George, Robinson (Sac), Clark, Parsons, Aminu, Leonard (SAS), Landry, Milsap, Batum, Fareed, Ariza.   How many are making 9mil ?    Yes, maybe the Grangers, Milsaps, Gay, even Batum.   Players who make the all-star team or close.   The way JG plays he's moons away from any all star team (? did he play frosh/soph game in the past?).   Many of these other, cheaper long forwards bring more to the table, consistently, than JG.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to docc's comment:

His defense stinks!!!   He has poor lateral movement.   He gets pushed around under the boards (see Sanders of Bucks who got ? 18 boards last game against the Cs) and has no timing to get many rebounds.   See Carmelo Anthony, who even tho he was off, still scored ? 28pts w/ JG trying to cover most of the game.   On defense he has poor posture.   You ever notice that his stance is like a dog treading water w/ his hands out in front, instead extended out to his sides (like we're all taught) which helps keep your lateral balance.
       Compare to other young, long sf in the league: Blatche, Thad Young, Gay, Gibson, Sanders, Granger/George, Robinson (Sac), Clark, Parsons, Aminu, Leonard (SAS), Landry, Milsap, Batum, Fareed, Ariza.   How many are making 9mil ?    Yes, maybe the Grangers, Milsaps, Gay, even Batum.   Players who make the all-star team or close.   The way JG plays he's moons away from any all star team (? did he play frosh/soph game in the past?).   Many of these other, cheaper long forwards bring more to the table, consistently, than JG.

good player but never proved in his first short season before his heart problems that he was worth anywhere near 9 mil a year. another catastophic blunder by Danny Ainge, who seems to get a free pass on his erratic managerial skills.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Green is playing in a team discipline. Clark is on a team with no organized offense other than give Kobe the ball.