Jeff Green vs. Josh Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Jeff Green vs. Josh Smith

Josh Smith wants to play for the Celtics and the feeling is mutual. I believe that Smith becomes a free agent this offseason. If he were to come on board what happens to Jeff Green? I personally have given up on Green. He is just too soft. Has confidence made of glass.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Jeff Green vs. Josh Smith

I think you're wrong about Jeff. I think Smith & Jeff is a redundancy on the team, but but but it could create some very interesting match-ups. If you could have Josh & Jeff on the floor at the same time, they could switch the 3&4 and it would make us really athletic and fast. Both could guard LBJ and there could always be one of them on the floor at all times.

BUT ... not worth the $. He wants max. We could only afford him if Pierce retires. We should only offer him 12-13 max, iMo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Plus, we need to add a closer when Pierce retires, unless you want Rondo hucking 3's at the end of games trying to emulate the Truth!

Smith is no clutch scorer / closer. I hope Paul never retires!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

1-rondo/bradley

2-bradley/?

3-green

4-sully

5-?

IMO, we need a 2-guard and a center more than anything else. center is probably the bigger need. if we can trade rondo for a franchise center before next year's trade deadline, that would be ideal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

1-rondo/bradley

2-bradley/?

3-green

4-sully

5-?

IMO, we need a 2-guard and a center more than anything else. center is probably the bigger need. if we can trade rondo for a franchise center before next year's trade deadline, that would be ideal.

I would rather have Green. Smith is a brick layer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Jeff Green is mercurial, but Smith is a bone head. If KG plays next year,I would love to have him, if not, not so much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Bass and a pic plus being able to play with RR. Max! Hate to see Bass go though.

Sections
Shortcuts