Jeff Green!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Jeff Green!

Did you guys see how he defended Lebron? AWESOME DEFENSE!

Also a few baskets here and there and lots of hustle to catch loose balls and fight for rebounds. That's exactly what we have been needing from him. No more double teams for lebron and wade. Ray Allen also did an excellent job on d-b4g wade!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Jeff Green!

Green had me eating crow in that 2nd half..Hat's off to him. If he can keep it up Boston could be hanging up #18.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I was inspired, and I truly think we'll only keep getting pleasantly surprised by this guy.  Go Green!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

The one fastbreak dunk he had was like lebron on crack. He can fly down the court

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Give the man more minutes DOC!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green!:
    The one fastbreak dunk he had was like lebron on crack. He can fly down the court
    Posted by truth-torpedo34

"like lebron on crack"
    Or Lebron's mother!  Happy Mother's day for all the mother's out there!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatsupdoc1. Show whatsupdoc1's posts

Green has some amazing skills.  Ray Allen type touch. I see why the trade was made. Great defensive effort for him to night and that is exactly what they need from him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

he's showing some fire which is a great sign. still can't believe he followed up his great deflection for the rondo layup with a airball 3 pt. attempt! still and all really encouraging tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree that Green was impressive tonight.  Hopefully, this will continue for the remainder of the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I knew Green should be playing,when Miami went small!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green!:
    I knew Green should be playing,when Miami went small!
    Posted by notrade

Lets hope Doc reads this post!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

He must have read it,when I said it after game 1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wow im one of the Green supporters. but one good game and suddenly DA is back to being a Genius.

just 2 days ago he was trashed on here. even i started wondering if this was going to work. if they had enough time to get Green really involved to the extent that he should be.

Green played solid defense and his dunk ignited the crowd. This is what we need from him.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

agree mployee8. this needs to be a full team effort. (besides krstic who has zero confidence)

id like to see Murphy tho

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Ha, ha, ha.  The Murphy thing just won't die.

I'd rather have Scal 10 times over before Murphy should see even a minute.

Green was great tonight.  I sure hope he's developing more confidence and continues to improve.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah i'd like to see murphy play some kg minutes..don't know if hes showing anything in practice though...I told my wife today,,that if i pass away first,, to got to a celtic game and let kg spread my ashes,, when he does that chalk thing..or just pour all over the court,,so i can spook the future opponents... especially the slackers...cr...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I hope this is a springboard for Jeff Green

We need him, even as much as I loath having him over Kendrick Perkins

Jeff Green is the only other player along with Rondo who can compete with the Heat ATHLETICALLY.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i'm glad he got the ball and got some stuff in. his defense was great tonight in the 2nd half. lets hope he can keep this up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Greeen needs 24-28 mins a game, 20-22 on LBJ, and if he brings tonights D and 9 points, 4 reb's, 2 assits, 1 blck and 1 steal... well that is posey:-)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

jeff green is responding to all the media that keep calling him out...i love the way he played..! great hustle

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjohnnymost. Show ghostofjohnnymost's posts

On more than one occasion during the regular season, Tommy Heinsohn had alluded to Green's athleticsm and ability to fly down the court ahead of the pack. Said it was something the other Celtics should be looking for and exploiting. The heads-up pass from Pierce and quick dunk by Green in tonight's game perfectly illustrated Tommy's point. Let's hope Green can build upon his strong overall effort and provide that consistent spark off the bench that will be necessary if the Celtics are going to advance beyond Miami.  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts