Jennings to Detroit means Rondo will not end up in Detroit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Re: Jennings to Detroit means Rondo will not end up in Detroit

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

This ends the dream of getting Drummond or Monroe.

Looks like the earliest a Rondo trade can happen is at the trade deadline, February of 2014.

All this proved is that even Joe Dumars knows that having two head cases on the same team is just a stupid idea. Joe played on Isaiah Thomas led teams and ain't tryin to have two of those guys on his team. Also, the fact that the Cs played better the moment RR went down last season is gonna have every GM gun shy about having him on their team. In the back of their minds, even if they think he is a top 10 PG is, "If he doesn't work out, everyone is gonna say, What was I thinking???? How much more proof that he is overrated did I need than what happened with the Celtics last season. It was so clear how they improved the moment he got hurt." That is how any consciencious GM has got to think when it comes to a decision that could possibly cost him his job. Its basic human psychology, and essential critical thinking needed for doing good business. Don't forget, the NBA is a business, not just a fan club.

[/QUOTE]

Jennings is widely known for being a head case. On par or even more so than Rondo.

The only reason GMs arent offering good packages for Rondo is because of his injury and they think they can buy low right now.  DA obviously thinks otherwise.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to hops29's comment:

Looks like the earliest a Rondo trade can happen is at the trade deadline, February of 2014.

All this proved is that even Joe Dumars knows that having two head cases on the same team is just a stupid idea. Joe played on Isaiah Thomas led teams and ain't tryin to have two of those guys on his team. Also, the fact that the Cs played better the moment RR went down last season is gonna have every GM gun shy about having him on their team. In the back of their minds, even if they think he is a top 10 PG is, "If he doesn't work out, everyone is gonna say, What was I thinking???? How much more proof that he is overrated did I need than what happened with the Celtics last season. It was so clear how they improved the moment he got hurt." That is how any consciencious GM has got to think when it comes to a decision that could possibly cost him his job. Its basic human psychology, and essential critical thinking needed for doing good business. Don't forget, the NBA is a business, not just a fan club.

Jennings is widely known for being a head case. On par or even more so than Rondo.

The only reason GMs arent offering good packages for Rondo is because of his injury and they think they can buy low right now.  DA obviously thinks otherwise.

You say, "Jennings is widely known for being a head case. On par or even more so than Rondo." Has Jennings ever been kicked off of TEAM USA for his attitude? Has Jennings ever been suspended by the NBA for putting his hands on an official, nevermind TWICE. Damn, Hops, your bias is waaaaay too transparent. You can't just go making shyt up now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Oh really Fierce, +1??? Then respond to: 

You say, "Jennings is widely known for being a head case. On par or even more so than Rondo." Has Jennings ever been kicked off of TEAM USA for his attitude? Has Jennings ever been suspended by the NBA for putting his hands on an official, nevermind TWICE. Damn, Hops, your bias is waaaaay too transparent. You can't just go making shyt up now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rally, sometimes you have to appreciate who you're talking to. It's like throwing a 60 yard bomb to an armless WR.... dont raise your expectations to high.

Talking basketball and Rondo specifically with dopes like Fierce is hopeless.. Now that hes flip flopped back and is now Rondos biggest groupie again, you'll never pound anything into that pea brain... its on autopilot.

The guy who's wrong most of the time but convinces himself hes right... like DOc  being here the next 3 years..get used to it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

It means that the Bucks are entering the tanking game:

Knight-Mayo-Delfino?-Ilyasova-Sanders

Detroit may be interested in Wallace at the trade deadline once they realize that Josh Smith cannot play SF too long. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

You say, "Jennings is widely known for being a head case. On par or even more so than Rondo." Has Jennings ever been kicked off of TEAM USA for his attitude? Has Jennings ever been suspended by the NBA for putting his hands on an official, nevermind TWICE. Damn, Hops, your bias is waaaaay too transparent. You can't just go making shyt up now.

[/QUOTE]

I was one of the first people on here to suggest trading Rondo for Monroe, and have been in multiple discussions suggesting Rondo was killing the Celts last year while gunning for the consecutive assists title.

It is YOUR BIAS, as well as your constant hateful redderick that has brought me out to defend Rondo.  You are probably the most volatile, and transparent poster on this board.  I am not a huge Rondo fan so once again you have NO IDEA what you are talking about!  Want to also make an uneducated guess (I know you live for those) on what color I am???? Huh Bigot?  Huh unsubstantiated claimant?  Huh emotional slave?

You're in the minority in your propaganda!  And there is a reason for that...because you are Wrong!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was one of the first people on here to suggest trading Rondo for Monroe, and have been in multiple discussions suggesting Rondo was killing the Celts last year while gunning for the consecutive assists title.

It is YOUR BIAS, as well as your constant hateful redderick that has brought me out to defend Rondo.  You are probably the most volatile, and transparent poster on this board.  I am not a huge Rondo fan so once again you have NO IDEA what you are talking about!  Want to also make an uneducated guess (I know you live for those) on what color I am???? Huh Bigot?  Huh unsubstantiated claimant?  Huh emotional slave?

You're in the minority in your propaganda!  And there is a reason for that...because you are Wrong!

[/QUOTE]

What in the world is a redderick?

Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?

Even my spell checker is clueless.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[/QUOTE]

What in the world is a redderick?

Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?

Even my spell checker is clueless.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA

Well done Pud.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Vincent Ellis @Vincent_Ellis56

Like I said earlier, move doesn't stop #Pistons from seeking Rondo. More of a matter they couldn't wait around to see what happens there.

Really, nobody has posted this? Its on the Morning Dump...

I doubt it happens, but its not case closed by any means.

And Fierce, we can still get Monroe... he's an RFA next summer. Perhaps Detroit cheaps out and lets him walk. Drummond, Sanders, or Cousins could be the one piece away from contention!!!

Danny just has to play it smart

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Like I said earlier, move doesn't stop #Pistons from seeking Rondo. More of a matter they couldn't wait around to see what happens there.

And Fierce, we can still get Monroe... he's an RFA next summer. Perhaps Detroit cheaps out and lets him walk. Drummond, Sanders, or Cousins could be the one piece away from contention!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm about to unleash my "REDDERICK" on you in a minute! But first, could you please tell me what the hell that is first? You sound like you've popped a vessel.........gotcha nice and worked up now don't I???? HA! So, you said "
    your constant hateful redderick that has brought me out to defend Rondo."  Really? Thanks for exposing your BIASED OPINION ON RONDO and that you are merely here to DEFEND RONDO even though you want him gone. You are a damned fraud, dude!!! I am BIASED, I have a bias towards players who have a positive influence on the TEAM and not just on personal statistics. Go call Jessie or Al on someone else, cuz you are barking up the wrong tree with me..........fool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Maybe poster meant to spell roderick.....

Here's roderick!

Pud

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Uhhh .... Then why did they kick the tires in the first place? Dumars wanted a steal and when the price was too much for him he went to the Bucks with his tail between his legs ... C'mon Karl, DumarsLost in his attempt to turn the Pistons into the real deal cuz he couldn't take the heat of trading Drummond and having it come back to bite him 5 years later.

Why not kick the tires?

Little to lose swapping BKnight for Rondo, despite R9R having more baggage that a drug trafficker's pack mule.

Who knows... a change in scenery  and a reality check or two might do Rondo a world of good... but probably not. So keep the bidding low to CYA.

We found out that teams aren't going to offer quality players for Rondo two years ago when DA tried to trade R9R and considerable pieces  and picks for a rental CP3.

And then it came out that DA had been shopping Rondo to OKC and Indy w/o luck.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Maybe poster meant to spell roderick.....

Here's roderick!

Pud

Well, then I will keep my "Roderick" to myself then thank you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Uhhh .... Then why did they kick the tires in the first place? Dumars wanted a steal and when the price was too much for him he went to the Bucks with his tail between his legs ... C'mon Karl, DumarsLost in his attempt to turn the Pistons into the real deal cuz he couldn't take the heat of trading Drummond and having it come back to bite him 5 years later.

Why not kick the tires?

Little to lose swapping BKnight for Rondo, despite R9R having more baggage that a drug trafficker's pack mule.

Who knows... a change in scenery  and a reality check or two might do Rondo a world of good... but probably not. So keep the bidding low to CYA.

We found out that teams aren't going to offer quality players for Rondo two years ago when DA tried to trade R9R and considerable pieces  and picks for a rental CP3.

And then it came out that DA had been shopping Rondo to OKC and Indy w/o luck.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Wow Pud!  What a thought process!  Very clear.  The world must be a very sinister place.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

WoW, gotta hand it to you brainiacs, you caught my spelling mistake.  It really warms my heart, its so good to see racists and dinosaurs come to your aid Rally. Good job.  Now my points haven't been disproven. But good job diverting attention from your ignorance.

Go call Jessie or Al?  More hatred? It's you who is being exposed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

WoW, gotta hand it to you brainiacs, you caught my spelling mistake.  It really warms my heart, its so good to see racists and dinosaurs come to your aid Rally. Good job.  Now my points haven't been disproven. But good job diverting attention from your ignorance.

RHETORIC ... not even close.

But I (kind of) like your points... or maybe its me liking Rondo haters fighting back and forth about HOW to hate Rondo.

Very entertaining.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Nope, you have proven your points. You admit you aren't a fan of Rondo and you are here to protect him from Me, someone who you claim is a racist. I am far from it, HOMIE! You're heart isn't warm, it is obviously just bitter towards those you call racists. Go fight your fight elsewhere idiot. This is about sports not your assumptions or personal agenda. You contradict everything you say on this topic and thusly you have lost any little bit of cred you think you had towards it. I don't like Rondo because he sucks as a teammate. You dislike me because you think I'm a racist just becasue I can't stand Rondo's attitude and you assume its because he's is black. Go to hell dude, because you sound pretty racist to me. You're a joke. You are the only one who is proving ignorance my man. And, RONDO  still needs to go no matter what color he is! Now take your RHETORIC and shove it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Nope, you have proven your points. You admit you aren't a fan of Rondo and you are here to protect him from Me, someone who you claim is a racist. I am far from it, HOMIE! You're heart isn't warm, it is obviously just bitter towards those you call racists. Go fight your fight elsewhere idiot. This is about sports not your assumptions or personal agenda. You contradict everything you say on this topic and thusly you have lost any little bit of cred you think you had towards it. I don't like Rondo because he sucks as a teammate. You dislike me because you think I'm a racist just becasue I can't stand Rondo's attitude and you assume its because he's is black. Go to hell dude, because you sound pretty racist to me. You're a joke. You are the only one who is proving ignorance my man. And, RONDO  still needs to go no matter what color he is! Now take your RHETORIC and shove it.

I think you are a racist because of your earlier comments to R9R.  I think you are an idiot because you consistently attack anyone that doesn't have the exact same viewpoint as you. 

You have your same 4 or 5 points that you make over and over and over again. Which I'll even give you as a couple valid points, but you seem so fixated on these point it's insane.

And I didn't know it was against the Celtic fan code to want what's best for the team, whether that  means trading or keeping Rondo.  If a trade comes along that will give us a nice prospect and a pick for Rondo than so be it, GOOD.  But anyone who is willing to just throw away our only true All Star because THEY think he sucks, is basing their decisions on emotion, which is exactly what you crucify people on this board for.  

But I don't even care what your stance on Rondo is.  If R9R ever got as personal as you do, or acted like the bully that you seem to enjoy being, Id say the same thing to him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I think you are a racist because of your earlier comments to R9R.  I think you are an idiot because you consistently attack anyone that doesn't have the exact same viewpoint as you. 

You have your same 4 or 5 points that you make over and over and over again. Which I'll even give you as a couple valid points, but you seem so fixated on these point it's insane.

And I didn't know it was against the Celtic fan code to want what's best for the team, whether that  means trading or keeping Rondo.  If a trade comes along that will give us a nice prospect and a pick for Rondo than so be it, GOOD.  But anyone who is willing to just throw away our only true All Star because THEY think he sucks, is basing their decisions on emotion, which is exactly what you crucify people on this board for.  

But I don't even care what your stance on Rondo is.  If R9R ever got as personal as you do, or acted like the bully that you seem to enjoy being, Id say the same thing to him.

Either ignore me, or deal with the fact the "4 or 5-points" that I drive home are the only ones that matter at this point. It is called conditioning. You are an insignificant little twit just like your brother R9R. Your level of understanding is obviously one without any true first hand knowledge and from the perspective of a wet behind the ears wanna be who wears his favorite players' jersey. Mine's a bit different and is grounded in relvant, personal experience. I will leave it at that. It sickens me to hear such ignorance being constantly bandied about in response to posters like Karl, Pud, Dunker, etc. (OMG! I KNOW! THEY ARE ALL SCREWED UP JUST LIKE ME!!!) who are here speaking simple truths and harsh reality about what is most logical for this team's best interests, while so many, including you try to bring warped logic to an illogical sitaution involving known damaged goods. You guys are too shallow to understand the true ramifications of holding on to a problem like Rajon Rondo. It is no cooincidence that Ray, DOC, KG, and even Paul are gone while RR is all that is left behind. It goes beyond the "rebuild", and those of us who have een around to watch the Celtics for decades know it when we see it. The only reason he is here still is because DA can't find a taker at a reasonable price. Its not becasue he doesn't want him gone. YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT. It is now just a rock and a hard place keeping that poisonous ego centric personality around. Listen to the posters I mentioned. Their brash attitudes are a result of frustration and having to repeat themselves on the obvious......just like me. Its either those who are barely educated enough to understand what they write, or those who are so infatuated with a player that they see them like family. Both types are rediculous, just like you. Now leave me to my own demise, if that is truly what you think is happening to me, you ignorant Rondo apologist. Fortunately for R9R, he is capable of defending what he says and does here a hell of a lot better than what you try to do for him. Go away......