2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: Jennings to Detroit means Rondo will not end up in Detroit

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Ieatgreen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL is there an echo in this forum?  You're pointing out something everybody knows, but hey, that's pretty much what this whole forum has been doing for the last several years!  Missingteeth

If that were true then nobody here would've proposed Drummond for Rondo or Monroe for Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

Taking credit for things that haven't and won't happen? 

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

people were saying drummond for rondo BEFORE detroit traded used jock straps for brandon jennings. OBVIOUSLY now that they have the pricey and young jennings they won't be making a move for rondo. drummond MIGHT be a franchise player down the road, so a rebuilding team like Boston might have been willing to give up a proven franchise player (rondo) for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

but i was just busting your balls anyways.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Well that was certainly a rock solid piece of deductive reasoning, Sherlock!!  Because "the analysts from NBA TV" are seldom correct, although proclaim they know it all.  Sort of like you. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Uhhh .... Then why did they kick the tires in the first place? Dumars wanted a steal and when the price was too much for him he went to the Bucks with his tail between his legs ... C'mon Karl, DumarsLost in his attempt to turn the Pistons into the real deal cuz he couldn't take the heat of trading Drummond and having it come back to bite him 5 years later.

You said the Pistons would be the real deal with Monroe at C, Josh at PF, and Rondo at PG.

So why would trading Drummond bite Dumars 5 years later?

The only way the trade would bite Dumars 5 years later is if Rondo flops in Detroit, right?

[/QUOTE]

or if Drummond turned into ShaqII .... right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

people were saying drummond for rondo BEFORE detroit traded used jock straps for brandon jennings. OBVIOUSLY now that they have the pricey and young jennings they won't be making a move for rondo. drummond MIGHT be a franchise player down the road, so a rebuilding team like Boston might have been willing to give up a proven franchise player (rondo) for him.

During the Orlando summer league, the analysts from NBA TV implied that Drummond was basically untouchable. That's why I came to the conclusion that there's no way Joe Dumars was going to trade Drummond, even for Rondo.

Another nitwit relying on the screwballs on TV to tell them what to think...  and they call themselves analysts... I deal with analysts all the time, theyve gone through years of high level schooling, years of apprenticeship and years of practicing their profession...

Then theres most of the NBA analysts.... that history proves to be oh so intelligent (sarcasm).

If an NBA analyst says Kevin Love shouldnt make the Olympic team, Fierce will be here posting new threads that KEVIN LOVE SHOULDNT BE ON OLYMPIC TEAM....

or if they say Durrant is better than Lebron, Fierces new thread will be DURRANT IS BETTER THAN LEBRON

Because in the little peanut between Fierces ears, something is true only if an NBA analyst says its true

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

Another nitwit relying on the screwballs on TV to tell them what to think...  and they call themselves analysts... I deal with analysts all the time, theyve gone through years of high level schooling, years of apprenticeship and years of practicing their profession...

Then theres most of the NBA analysts.... that history proves to be oh so intelligent (sarcasm).

If an NBA analyst says Kevin Love shouldnt make the Olympic team, Fierce will be here posting new threads that KEVIN LOVE SHOULDNT BE ON OLYMPIC TEAM....

or if they say Durrant is better than Lebron, Fierces new thread will be DURRANT IS BETTER THAN LEBRON

Because in the little peanut between Fierces ears, something is true only if an NBA analyst says its true

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA

Did Drummond for Rondo happen?

I told you guys Rondo for Drummond won't happen, right?

One thing's for sure, the NBA analysts have more credibility than you!

Like I said, only a moron or a hater would say Rondo is not a top 10 PG in the NBA today.

[/QUOTE]

That's a very low risk response to posts hoping for a trade ... I mean seriously, 90-99% of all the trades speculated here have no real chance of ever happening so saying Drummond for Rondo will never happen wasn't exactly sticking your neck out. You have no business gloating over that as some accurate call by you ... Jeesh!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

That's a very low risk response to posts hoping for a trade ... I mean seriously, 90-99% of all the trades speculated here have no real chance of ever happening so saying Drummond for Rondo will never happen wasn't exactly sticking your neck out. You have no business gloating over that as some accurate call by you ... Jeesh!!!

Since that Rondo to Detroit rumor surfaced, I kept telling you Drummond for Rondo won't happen. In return you kept telling me Rondo for Drummond is possible because if Detroit wants to be the real deal, you said they had to trade Drummond for Rondo and make Monroe the C and Josh the PF.

It's just a case of you and I disagreeing and I ended up being correct. 

No big deal, right?

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... Key word "POSSIBLE" ...

and just because Dumaz Dumars didn't trade Drummond doesn't make me wrong unless the Pistons become the "real deal" w/o Rondo.

Are you telling us that Detroit is an Eastern Conference contender or better with Drummond and Jennings????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Well, I also said that it will be a good trade for Boston if Danny can net Drummond plus chnage for Rondo.  Was that a realistic trade?  Most likely not.  But if it had happened, would it be a good trade for Boston?  Yes.

That does not mean that I said that Drummond to Boston was likely or possible.  What I said was, "Why should I originate an idea that does not favor Boston?"

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well, I also said that it will be a good trade for Boston if Danny can net Drummond plus chnage for Rondo.  Was that a realistic trade?  Most likely not.  But if it had happened, would it be a good trade for Boston?  Yes.

That does not mean that I said that Drummond to Boston was likely or possible.  What I said was, "Why should I originate an idea that does not favor Boston?"

Basically the difference is you said it was a good trade for Boston while Mployee said it's possible because it will make the Pistons a contender.

Apparently Joe Dumars doesn't think Rondo, Monroe, and Josh Smith will make the Pistons a contender.

[/QUOTE]

that's not correct. nobody knows the details of any possible discussions between DA and Dumars. you COULD be right in saying that dumars doesn't think rondo, monroe, and smith will make the pistons a contender, but that is your opinion. for all we know Dumars could have offered Drummond or Monroe to Boston and DA may have rejected the offer. Rondo is a champion, all-star, superstar, while morone and drummond are just potential. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Since that Rondo to Detroit rumor surfaced, I kept telling you Drummond for Rondo won't happen. In return you kept telling me Rondo for Drummond is possible because if Detroit wants to be the real deal, you said they had to trade Drummond for Rondo and make Monroe the C and Josh the PF.

It's just a case of you and I disagreeing and I ended up being correct. 

No big deal, right?

[/QUOTE]

Me thinks you've declared victory prematurely .... Hahahaha!!!!