Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo

In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : What? Calderon was like 3 feet away from Lin!
    Posted by Fields4[/QUOTE]

When Rondo was beyond the arc and Calderon was 3 feet away, Rondo didn't even attempt to shoot. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : When Rondo was beyond the arc and Calderon was 3 feet away, Rondo didn't even attempt to shoot. LOL
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]

True! And it looked like Calderon forgot for a second that it wasn't Rajon "no shooting" Rondo in front of him and when he figured it out it was too late.

Rondo needs to shoot the ball more to gain some confidence. Just don't pass any easy lay-ups and don't hesitate when you're wide open! I don't believe that he can't do that or this out of his limitations.
    And i didn't do any research but it seems like his FT% is better when he gets to the line more (i think someone mentioned it on other thread)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : I am fully aware of what pt guards are suppose to do, since being one my entire basketball life.  I am not sure what debate your talking about.  You said Chalmers camped out at the free throw line, I showed he didn't,  you were talking about defense. OK.  You said something about Lin being a good 3 pt shooter and I simply pointed out his stats which says he is not.  Again I haven't said a thing about Rondo.  Your the only one talking about him. Fierce please don't try to educate me on basketball.  I have been a fan my entire life and played as long as my knee held up into my mid 40's  so I think I have somewhat of a handle on what goes on with the  game.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

You have to understand OneOnOne....Fierce thinks he knows more than anyone else....his whole day is spent on this board so he has nothing else to do so of course he knows more........ha

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Just look at the title of this thread. I don't agree with it! Jeremy Lin is not yet better than Rondo. But if Lin keeps playing the way he has been playing the last 6 games then he will surpass Rondo.  Some of you think I'm on an anti-Rondo crusade. Just look at threads like this that's saying Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo. Ugh!

Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I am with you...the whole Lin frenzy is making me sick.. But, it sells and thats what matters to David Stern apparently!!  Alot of asians buying shirts and sh!t..you know..Lets see this guy against some serious competition, Rose, Paul, Westbrook..Rondo...jeez, I dare to say, lets see how he handles AB pressure before we say anything more about this guy who averages a tons of turnovers per game..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : I'm not really pleased with Rondo right now, but come March 4, if Rondo is still a Celtic, Rondo will punch Lin in the grill when the Knicks and Celtics meet again for the 3rd time this season.

I never thought I would bash a player like I am doing with Rondo cuz of his obvious inconsistencies but BUT he is still right there with the best pgs cuz of his passing and ability to penetrate...I keep reading you saying how he has not improved FT´s and shot and I believe he will when he changes teams, you watch and see..the need of change is more than obvious. Is like is not working for the C's but it might work for another team..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : You know how many times Jeremy Lin went to the FT line the last 3 games? 28 TIMES!

The numbers don't equate. The chances of any Celtics player getting consistent calls is nil. The Knicks enjoy the largess of Stern in NYC. Stern's stooges - referrees - try to keep the Commish happy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : The numbers don't equate. The chances of any Celtics player getting consistent calls is nil. The Knicks enjoy the largess of Stern in NYC. Stern's stooges - referrees - try to keep the Commish happy.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Game after game, year after year we see Rondo with the ball at the end of halfs and the end of games pounding the ball into the floor all alone uncontested - the other team is in the locker room trying to get rehydrated - and Rondo is hurling up shots that barely catch iron.........  Lin tells Chandler to go down on the base line and calmly drains a 3 to win the game....... not even in the same league....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

no...just no

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

No. He's not even smarter than Rondo...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Lin is better than Rondo : Game after game, year after year we see Rondo with the ball at the end of halfs and the end of games pounding the ball into the floor all alone uncontested - the other team is in the locker room trying to get rehydrated - and Rondo is hurling up shots that barely catch iron.........  Lin tells Chandler to go down on the base line and calmly drains a 3 to win the game....... not even in the same league....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

pretty sure its been pierce in isolation over and over again..not sure what you see.