Jermaine O'Neal is going to BE HUGE for Banner 18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShepherdCall. Show ShepherdCall's posts

Jermaine O'Neal is going to BE HUGE for Banner 18

All this talk about Perkins and our inside game is not going to be talked about by the end of next week.  Kristic will be lucky if he is in the rotation by the playoffs.  Doc and Danny know that once JO and Shaq step on the court (and yes this is an upgrade from Perk) the middle changes instantly. 

The Celtics are going to go to a NINE man rotation

Shaq
    KG
    Pierce
    Allen
    Rondo

Jermaine O'Neal
    Big Baby
    Jeff Green
    Delonte West

You go to Kristic in case of foul trouble....   but JO and Shaq are going to be HUGE ...   All these other players are insurance -  upgraded insurance.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

Re: Jermaine O'Neal is going to BE HUGE for Banner 18

I will be surprised --  not flabbergasted, but surprised -- if JO plays in another game this year.  Hopefully, this is not the case with Shaq.   I believe they are saving Shaq specifically for the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

ShepherdCall, I hope you're right but I am very skeptical that we will see either O'Neal. If we do, I would be pleasantly surprised if either guy is productive.

In short, when I see it I'll believe it... Undecided

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Shaq is scheduled back for April 1st.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?columnist=may_peter&id=6252351

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal is going to BE HUGE for Banner 18:
    [QUOTE]Shaq is scheduled back for April 1st. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?columnist=may_peter&id=6252351
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right. I'm just waiting for another setback and Eddie to tell Doc that Shaq can't go...again!

Seeing is believing.Undecided

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal is going to BE HUGE for Banner 18:
    [QUOTE]I will be surprised --  not flabbergasted, but surprised -- if JO plays in another game this year.  Hopefully, this is not the case with Shaq.   I believe they are saving Shaq specifically for the playoffs.
    Posted by dhajra[/QUOTE]

I also will be very surprised if Jermaine returns.  I still believe it is too late for him to be any help during the playoffs, but he may surprise us all.  Shaq also has to return soon to be able to really contribute during the playoffs.  Hopefully, this will happen soon. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I don't know what to expect anymore. All I know is that it's getting really difficult (and sometimes painful) to watch this team play the last month. Going down by 15 early against teams they should be dominating and then trying to storm back all while wearing down our starters even more.

We're just looking so out of synch and dare I say 'old' (even Rondo), so not sure if the cripple kids (O'Neals) are going to really help that much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I will say that i actually thought shaq looked a little thinner when I saw footage of him the other night.  Hard to tell in street clothes, but he didn't seem as bulky to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to Jermaine O'Neal is going to BE HUGE for Banner 18:
    [QUOTE]All this talk about Perkins and our inside game is not going to be talked about by the end of next week.  Kristic will be lucky if he is in the rotation by the playoffs.  Doc and Danny know that once JO and Shaq step on the court (and yes this is an upgrade from Perk) the middle changes instantly.  The Celtics are going to go to a NINE man rotation Shaq KG Pierce Allen Rondo Jermaine O'Neal Big Baby Jeff Green Delonte West You go to Kristic in case of foul trouble....   but JO and Shaq are going to be HUGE ...   All these other players are insurance -  upgraded insurance.... 
    Posted by ShepherdCall[/QUOTE]

Shepherd must be smoking or drinking the same stuff that Danny Ainge had when he forked over that $5mill for 2 years contract to Jermaine Oneal thinking that he was going to help the Celtics in any kind of way after seeing how he was dismantled in the playoffs by them. Keep dreaming, JLO, as i like to call him, because he is soft and plays like a Girlie Men, is going to do Diddly Squat.