Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?

In Response to Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?:
    [QUOTE]What if the Mavs asked for a JO for Odom trade?  The Mavs need a Center and Odom is not fitting in with the Mavs.  We need another big that's an upgrade over JO. What you guys think?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    If Cuban and his GM go senile - then done and done. Celtics also will have to give about 2.5M worth of additional players/picks.

AK

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would do it in a second.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

2 dogs that don't hunt - what's the difference?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Odom might do well with Doc as coach.  Have any of you forgotten Odom last year and JON? There is no comparison.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Odom might do well with Doc as coach.  Have any of you forgotten Odom last year and JON? There is no comparison.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom? : The other dog is not injury prone.

Okay, but even last year there were complaints about his playing hard every day.  Do we really want that??

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I'm starting to think JO may be about done, and from what i've seen from Odom he may be a bout done too. Either that or he's lost interest, which is just as bad!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE] I'm starting to think JO may be about done, and from what i've seen from Odom he may be a bout done too. Either that or he's lost interest, which is just as bad!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

That's what I said!!

Now Fierce wants this year's PJ Brown, right?  Well, I have the answer - you may not like it, or agree with it, but I have it.
    At the trade deadline, we should go after........................joe smith

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I have real difficulty seeing LO ever in a green uniform. EVER!

Remember that rolling block he threw on RAllen during the 2007-8 season trying to take him out?

Unforgivable.  Talk about utter low life. He forfeited any change to ever wear a proud NBA uniform with that tackle...  particularly a proud Celtic uniform.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

This seems like an easy answer with Odom over O'Neal but Lamar will bring you nothing on the defensive end.

In 158 minutes this year he has 1 blocked shot and just 5 offensive rebounds.

If Odom is a bust, $2.4m of his 2012-13 salary is on the books for Boston next year if his option is not picked up. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]I have real difficulty seeing LO ever in a green uniform. EVER! Remember that rolling block he threw on RAllen during the 2007-8 season trying to take him out? Unforgivable.  Talk about utter low life. He forfeited any change to ever wear a proud NBA uniform with that tackle...  particularly a proud Celtic uniform . Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Agree, he couldn't pass KG's guide for what it takes to be a Celtic anyway!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom? : Joe Smith has nothing left in the tank. Proof of this is how he played last season.

Probably, but he didn't play last year....much!!  Don't forget PJ was sitting at home for a long time before we called........maybe Joe is staying in shape...who knows.  Not a lot of big man options out there!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom? : That's what I said!! Now Fierce wants this year's PJ Brown, right?  Well, I have the answer - you may not like it, or agree with it, but I have it. At the trade deadline, we should go after........................ joe smith
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I think i would rather have PJ Brown!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

How about Shaq, Perkins, Krstic or Erden?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts