Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?

Personally I don't understand why all the hate on this board for JO.  I think he's looked pretty good, really.  Is it really steimsma love in disguise?

To me, the guy that looks bad is marquis.  All this talk about him being at full strength.  To me he doesnt' look nearly as good as he did before he went out last year.  Not even on the defensive end and especially not on the offensive end.  As phil jackson once said about rodman, I'm not sure he could score if he was the only one on the court.  A couple of years ago he could get to open spots and make some sneaky little short jumpers.  This year he doesnt' even seem to be getting open.  Maybe its because none of his second team partners draw much defensive attention themselves, other than bass.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom?:
    [QUOTE]Personally I don't understand why all the hate on this board for JO.  I think he's looked pretty good, really.  Is it really steimsma love in disguise? To me, the guy that looks bad is marquis.  All this talk about him being at full strength.  To me he doesnt' look nearly as good as he did before he went out last year.  Not even on the defensive end and especially not on the offensive end.  As phil jackson once said about rodman, I'm not sure he could score if he was the only one on the court.  A couple of years ago he could get to open spots and make some sneaky little short jumpers.  This year he doesnt' even seem to be getting open.  Maybe its because none of his second team partners draw much defensive attention themselves, other than bass.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

JON has looked pretty good.  I think some of us are just a little pessimistic that he can last the entire season.    Agree with you that Daniels has looked awful.  Losing Jeff Green really hurt this team!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom? : You just stepped on your frontal lobe.  This thread is about JO and Odom, not Shaq, Kristic, Perk, or Erden.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Just throwing stuff out there - how engaged do you think LO would be after being traded TWICE in the same year??  I really don't want the guy, so I'm looking for alternatives!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What would you guys think about the number 2 pick of the 2009 draft!!  Yes i'm talking about Hasheem Thabeet goes on!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]   What would you guys think about the number 2 pick of the 2009 draft!!  Yes i'm talking about Hasheem Thabeet goes on!! 
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

No more UCONN guys, please, Rame would be on here 24/7!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom? : Cuban doesn't care about this season. His vision is Dwight and Deron together with Dirk on the Mavs next season.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are probably right.  That is a good explanation why the Mavericks didn't resign Chandler for this season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

Are you kidding? Would you take that trade if it was reversed? That would be a lopsided trade for the Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Personally I don't understand why all the hate on this board for JO.  I think he's looked pretty good, really.  Is it really steimsma love in disguise? To me, the guy that looks bad is marquis.  All this talk about him being at full strength.  To me he doesnt' look nearly as good as he did before he went out last year.  Not even on the defensive end and especially not on the offensive end.  As phil jackson once said about rodman, I'm not sure he could score if he was the only one on the court.  A couple of years ago he could get to open spots and make some sneaky little short jumpers.  This year he doesnt' even seem to be getting open.  Maybe its because none of his second team partners draw much defensive attention themselves, other than bass.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]
    His shots aren't even close.  He looks awful.  Let one of the rookies get some time.  I like Daniels, but he needs to get some confidence or something.  He doesnt look right out there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

obviously ud take that trade, but idk if its possible. but as for his game, hes not motivated..hes hurt that the lakers wanted to trade him. BUT, going to the team hes upset with's RIVALS, the Celtics..could more than motivate him to make them pay for wat they did to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]obviously ud take that trade, but idk if its possible. but as for his game, hes not motivated..hes hurt that the lakers wanted to trade him. BUT, going to the team hes upset with's RIVALS, the Celtics..could more than motivate him to make them pay for wat they did to him.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    assuming we both make te finals.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jermaine O'Neal or Lamar Odom? : assuming we both make te finals.......
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

oh does that suggest we will be in the Finals this year? how foolish of me :)