JG in Brazil!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

JG in Brazil!!!!!

Green, Barbosa just chillin’ on the beaches of Brazil

Chuck - Red's ArmyFebruary 17, 2013Celtics NewsJeff GreenLeandro Barbosa5 Comments

Jeff Green and Leandro Barbosa are enjoying their All-Star break in Brazil. Green is tweeting pictures from the beaches and Carnivale.

Enjoy.

I’m not jealous. I’d rather be in New Hampshire dealing with another couple of inches of snow and frigid 30 mph wind gusts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: JG in Brazil!!!!!

Healthy and relaxed.  That is what this break is for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am surprised to see Barbosa up and around! I guess they have delayed his surgery! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Lets hope in the future he is busy at this time...(all star games)lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Is that Lester Howard on the right? :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Nothing like a nice round Brazilian.................never mind don't take my word for it.See why they smile so......

nuff said!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Jeff Green and Leandro Barbosa do Carnival in Brazil     Figured this probably went something like this. Leandro Barbosa was probably talking one day about the beautiful women in Brazil. Jeff Green most likely said, "Damn I want to go. Let's go in the Summer (offseason)!" The Blur then replied, "Well I'm doing Carnival over the All-Star break." Green then comes in the next day and says, "So am I. Yolo." Or something like that. CARNIVAL!!!!! Best time of my life...Brazilian people are so dope twitter.com/unclejeffgreen” Jeff Green (@unclejeffgreen) February 17, 2013 Good to see the guys having some down time and fun. Whenever you feel bad for NBA players dealing with criticisms and trade rumors, just remember that they make more in a year than most of us will make in a lifetime. They enjoy their lives to the max. And in case you doubted Green's dedication he started his trip off with this tweet:

Just finished a tough workout in HOT brazil...my legs are gone, noodle legs r in effect lol Jeff Gre...

I am certain Doc has a prescription for Noodle legs! Can you say "run till you drop"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Jeff Green and Leandro Barbosa do Carnival in Brazil     Figured this probably went something like this. Leandro Barbosa was probably talking one day about the beautiful women in Brazil. Jeff Green most likely said, "Damn I want to go. Let's go in the Summer (offseason)!" The Blur then replied, "Well I'm doing Carnival over the All-Star break." Green then comes in the next day and says, "So am I. Yolo." Or something like that. CARNIVAL!!!!! Best time of my life...Brazilian people are so dope twitter.com/unclejeffgreen” Jeff Green (@unclejeffgreen) February 17, 2013 Good to see the guys having some down time and fun. Whenever you feel bad for NBA players dealing with criticisms and trade rumors, just remember that they make more in a year than most of us will make in a lifetime. They enjoy their lives to the max. And in case you doubted Green's dedication he started his trip off with this tweet:

Just finished a tough workout in HOT brazil...my legs are gone, noodle legs r in effect lol Jeff Gre...

I am certain Doc has a prescription for Noodle legs! Can you say "run till you drop"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

I hope he will ready to play tomorow night in Denver after 12 and half hours fligt from Rio de Janeiro..No question,the girls there are beautiful.Go celtics

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Jeff Green@unclejeffgreen  19hrs ago

Buh bye Brasil, had an amazing time... sfelippo and LB thank u for being great friends...now back to work€¦ http://instagr.am/p/V2oBK-JgW2/ 

I hope he got some sleep on the flight! Practice day today!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Brazil is quite a distance away for a three day vacation. Don't be surprised if he plays horribly tomorrow night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from colombiano. Show colombiano's posts

Life is only "UNO".... Enjoy it while you are here.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to colombiano's comment:

I have a feeling Doc will communicate a different life message to JG, if he shows up for practice worn out from 3-days of partying in Brazil!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkite74. Show mrkite74's posts

He will be fine, recharged is my guess.  Although I live in Brazil 6 months a year and most Brazilians take a week vacation after carnaval just to recover.  Hopefully he did not drink too many caipirinhas...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I have a feeling Doc will communicate a different life message to JG, if he shows up for practice worn out from 3-days of partying in Brazil!

Definitely agree with you.  I am sure that he had a great time but it is a long distance to travel for a weekend.  Hopefully, he will be ready to play tonight. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

test

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to mrkite74's comment:

He will be fine, recharged is my guess.  Although I live in Brazil 6 months a year and most Brazilians take a week vacation after carnaval just to recover.  Hopefully he did not drink too many caipirinhas...

Oi mrkite74, sou americano mais gosto de tudo do brasil. onde voce mora la en brasil? espero que o Jeff tomo o caipirinhas com vodka mais do que com cachaca!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from colombiano. Show colombiano's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Definitely agree with you.  I am sure that he had a great time but it is a long distance to travel for a weekend.  Hopefully, he will be ready to play tonight. 

I am sure JG did not fly Economy [coach] Class to Brazil.......and I am sure he either flew First Class or Business, so whats the big deal if he is in a plane for 11 hours?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkite74. Show mrkite74's posts

Sou americano tbm amigo mais miha noiva e brasileira. Ela e BH, Minas Gerais.  mais sou santos. EU morei no Sao Paulo para 10 meses, 6 anos passado.

BTW Giant of Brazil e filme muito interessante ne?

Oi mrkite74, sou americano mais gosto de tudo do brasil. onde voce mora la en brasil? espero que o Jeff tomo o caipirinhas com vodka mais do que com cachaca!

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to mrkite74's comment:
    BTW Giant of Brazil e filme muito interessante ne?

I'm a huge fan of Romario; saw him play for Flamengo at Pacambu; scored two of his more famous goals (against Corinthians of course). One was an "elastico" that is shown a lot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkite74. Show mrkite74's posts

I am a fan of robinho. saw him play a bit when I was living near santos.  Went to fla flu in maracana, that was incredible.   Never really liked futebol until i experienced it there.  Like games 7 at fenway every night every game in brazil.