jim o'brien?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

jim o'brien?

i know its a long shot but this guy was innovative and exciting. if ur going to lose, y not b exciting and bring in a guy who knows bawston and DEFENSE and a free-flow offense...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: jim o'brien?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

i know its a long shot but this guy was innovative and exciting. if ur going to lose, y not b exciting and bring in a guy who knows bawston and DEFENSE and a free-flow offense...

He also did not play/teach rookies, and stuck with short rotations (ala Rivers). O'brien wanted to win, not teach. He left Perk to rot on the bench for how many years? I did like his defense though. Really disrupted the passing lanes. Need a positive personality who loves to teach the pro game. Preferably defensive minded too. Jim and I shook hands at a summer league game once. When summer games were being held at UMASS in Boston. I think it was the year we drafted Marcus Banks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

why not try Sam Cassell? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

O'brien? Let's see...iso's all game long, three pointer after three pointer despite there being wide open shots available down low, young players not getting developed (worse than Doc). Antoine Walker was the perfect product of the O'brien system. Jim O'brien returning to Boston, No thanks.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

it's not a long shot, the guy is underemployed. 

he's played out dude. 

To use your fave expression, O' Brien is not walking through those doors. Thank God

We need a young coach on the rise, like the Spurs assistant. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

why not try Sam Cassell? 

now that would b a great outta box choice... only issue though esp after doc... is sam's face ready for PRIMETIME and HD closeups?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I like the Sam Cassell choice. He would be a good sounding board for Rondo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Hiring Brett Brown is a no brainer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

Remember,when he left he was very upset with Danny.I have a felling they dont like ea.other.