Jimmer Fredette WOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

Jimmer Fredette WOW!

I knew this guy could put up the points. After reviewing his video on NBA Draft.net, I now realize he has an explosive first step, outstanding court vision, and is strong. He is projected to go somewhere around 10th. The major knock against him is he is not athletic (sound familiar, think Larry). I know this guy is not 6' 10," but if you have not watched him play or seen only a little of him, go to NBA draft.net and watch his seven minute video. Depsite his size, the guy will bang down low, throw behind-the-back passes, has an incredible spinning fallaway, and shoots near 90% from the line. Is this guy another Joe Forte? I thought he was going to be good. I think this guy will be very good at the next level.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

Re: Jimmer Fredette WOW!

I get the strong feeling that the Jazz will nab this guy with their second pick. It would be a great PR move, almost a no brainer for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Bird likes him obviously.  workin out for indiana yesterday.  bird liked hansbrought and after some tough luck injuries, he's panning out into starter quality too.  lots of people were down on hansbrough because he was undersized and supposedly not athletic enough for his position.  dude was throwing some nasty dunks down last year.  not that fredette will do that, but could easily be the same sort of under-estimating going on...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Better than J.J. Reddick, so Jimmer will have a decent career in the NBA...but can he defend?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

If he slides to Celtics pick, I can see Danny taking him...he would be a fan favorite...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayhawk. Show Jayhawk's posts

I was never impressed watching him play in college. Nothing about his game screamed 'future NBA star' to me... he always looked slow. I was shocked to see his measurables come out of the NBA combine. I'm interested in seeing how his career pans out... whether he's a stud or Adam Morrison.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Guy needed a lot of shots to get his points playing in a non power conference in college.  His defense is terrible.  He will NOT be a started in the NBA and likely will struggle to get minutes due to his limitations.  Think Adam Morrison.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Jimmer Fredette WOW!:
    I knew this guy could put up the points. After reviewing his video on NBA Draft.net, I now realize he has an explosive first step, outstanding court vision, and is strong. He is projected to go somewhere around 10th. The major knock against him is he is not athletic (sound familiar, think Larry). I know this guy is not 6' 10," but if you have not watched him play or seen only a little of him, go to NBA draft.net and watch his seven minute video. Depsite his size, the guy will bang down low, throw behind-the-back passes, has an incredible spinning fallaway, and shoots near 90% from the line. Is this guy another Joe Forte? I thought he was going to be good. I think this guy will be very good at the next level.
    Posted by deanocelt

You have heard of JJ Redick have you not?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Jimmer's days of influence are over.  I hope he makes an impact, but have seen too much to know he will not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Should be the first pick. He will not last past 3rd pick.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts